Transfer the trademark 商標轉讓
A: Good morning, Mr. Li. I've come to discuss the trademark transfer with you.
早上好,李先生。我今天來是和你商討商標轉讓的事的。
B: Is that so?
是嗎?
A: Yes, since the plant installation consists of your equipment, we hope to use your trademark.
是的,由于我們工廠是用你們的設備裝備起來的,所以我們希望用你們的商標。
B: As you know, our trademark is known all over the world.
你知道,我們的商標在世界上聲譽很好。
A: Then how much will you ask for it?
那么你們要價多少?
B: $ 55,000.
5.5萬美金。
A: That's too high a price! Would you please cut it by 30%?
這個價太高了。你們能降低30%嗎?
B: I am afraid we can't accept that.
恐怕我方不能接受這個價格。
A: But the price you asked for is too high; would you cut it a little bit for our good partnership'sake?
但是你要的價實在太高了,鑒于我們之間良好的合作,你能在稍微降點價嗎?
B: In that case, the lowest price we can accept is $ 50,000.
那樣的話,我們能接受的最大價格就是5萬美金了。
A: OK, we'll discuss about the price and let you know when we make a decision.
好吧,我回去再討論一下這個價位,有決定了就通知您。
“consist of”是“由……構成的”意思,例如:The factory consists of 5 parts.(這個工廠由五個部分組成。) “for the sake of”是“看在……的份上的”意思,例如:for god's sake=for the sake of god(看在上帝的份上)。