能言善辯
▲I’m glad that we have finally come to an agreement.很高興我們終于達成了協議。
▼The same to me.我也很高興。
▼Congratulations on our success.祝賀我們的成功。
▼ Good luck for our cooperation.祝我們合作愉快。
◇Can you repeat the terms so that no mistakes are made?你能否把條款再說一遍,以確保不犯錯誤?
◆Of course.當然可以。
◆ No problem.沒問題。
◆ OK. I’ll print the terms for you.好的,我會把條款打印出來給您看。
◆ Please excuse me for being blunt, but I think we have made sure all the terms.請恕我直言,我覺得我們已經確定過了。
○Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you?能否將貴公司的進口商品目錄給我們看一下呢?
●No problem. I'll send you the list tomorrow.沒問題,我明天就給您發過去。
●Of course we will. Would you like us to know which kind of products do you have interest in?當然可以了。您能告訴我們您對那種產品更感興趣些嗎?
●OK. But why not come to our company and have a look at our products?可以呢。但您為什么不親自過來看看我們的產品呢?
□Please quote us for lowest prices for the goods.請對這一商品報最低價。
■In answer to your inquiry for the price, our reply is as follows.就貴方價格的詢問,我們的答復如下。
■ We are pleased to quote you for the goods as follows.我們就該商品向您報價如下。
■ Our price is as following. Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.我們的報價如下。當然,這些報價會隨著市場的波動而變化。
☏We would appreciate if you will send us your catalogue together with quotations.如果貴方能寄來商品目錄并報價,我們將不勝感激。
☎We will send you the catalogue of our goods at once, enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.我們會立刻為您寄去商品目錄,隨函會附上我們的現行價格表。
☎Oh, our fault for not sending you the catalogue in time, we are sending you by this post a catalogue and the quotations for our goods.哦,沒能及時給您寄目錄是我們的失誤,隨信寄去我們的目錄及價格表。