能言善辯
▲Is this what we decided?這是我們說定的嗎?
▼I think so. Because we have talked about this last week.是的,我們上周已談過這個問題。
▼Not yet, we just start to discuss this issue.還沒有,我們才開始談這個問題。
▼Yes, we already signed a contract for this.是的,我們已經就此簽了份合同。
▼Almost done, excluding some detail in shipping.幾乎定下來了,除了一些運輸上的細節。
○This is the price list, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in?這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你們特別感興趣的商品呢?
●Yes, it is. But the prices of some items are much higher than usual.確實有我們感興趣的商品,只是其中有幾項的價格比平常高出許多。
●Sure it is. We can find out most of the commodities we need to purchase.當然,我們需要采購的大部分商品都在上面。
●Sorry, the type of the machine is not what we want.很抱歉,機器型號與我們需要的不符。
☆Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.你們對包裝有上面特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看一下。
★It’s pretty good. We like it very much.你們提供的包裝樣品很好,我們非常喜歡。
★Can you change the color of the wrapping paper to a bright one?包裝紙的顏色能不能換成亮點的?
★We need thicker packing papers since the goods are easily to be broken.我們需要稍微厚一點的包裝紙,因為這些產品很容易破碎。