日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 初級口語 > 初級口語教程 > 正文

Part67:取消或改變約會

編輯:echo ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

67 Making,Canceling or Changing Appointments
預約、取消或改變約會
Would you like to join us?
您愿來嗎?
A: I'm going to have some people over for dinner Saturday night.
我星期六晚上打算請幾個人過來吃飯,
Would you like to join us?
您愿意來嗎?
B: Oh,I'm afraid I'll be busy tomorrow evening.
B: 哦,恐怕我明天會很忙。
A: Some other time then?
A: 那么只找時間吧。
B: OK.Thanks for asking me.
B: 好吧,謝謝你邀請我。
I'm wondering if you'd like to...
不知你能不能...?
A: Are you doing anything tomorrow morning?
A: 你明天上午有事嗎?
I'm wondering if you'd like to come to my office to discuss the new project.
我想問問你能不能來我辦公室討論一下這個新課題.
Tomorrow morning?What about tomorrow afternoon?
B: 明天上午我有事。明天下午怎么樣?
A: Then I'll see you in the afternoon.B: OK.
A: 那就明天下午見吧。B: 好。
I'd like to make an appointment with....
我想和...訂一個約會。
A: I'd like to make an appointment with Dr.Cooper.
A: 我想和庫田先生訂一個約會。
Could you arrange it for me?
你能為我安排一下好嗎?
B: Yes.Would tomorrow morning be all right with you?
B: 行。明天上午可以嗎?
A: Sorry,I've got a meeting from nine to ten.
對不起,我明天上午九點到十點有個會。
What about Monday afternoon?
星期一下午怎么樣?
B: I'm afraid he's fully engaged.Could you make it another time?
B: 恐怕他也會很忙。你能不能換個時間?
May I call at....?
我拜訪...行嗎?
A: Mr.Keller,may I call at your home sometime the week?
凱勒先生,我這個星期什么時候去拜訪你家行嗎?
B: Oh,certainly.When would you like to come?
B: 當然行。你想什么時候來?
A: Well,when will it be convenient for you?
A: 你什么時候方便?
B: This weekend would be OK with me.
B: 這周末可以。
How about....?
...怎么樣?
A: Do you think I could see the president sometime this morning?
你看我今天上午什么時候能不能見一見院長?
B: Sorry,he's fully booked this morning.
B: 對不起,他今天上午沒時間。
A: How about tomorrow morning?
A: 明天下午怎么樣?
B: Yes,I think tomorrow morning would be fine.
B: 可以,我看明天上午行。
Will you be free...?
您一...有空嗎?
A: Excuse me,Dr.Steward,
斯圖爾特博士,打擾你一下。
I wonder if I could talk with you about my paper.
請問我能不能和您談談我的論文?
B: Yes,of course.When?
B: 當然可以。什么時候?
A: Will you be free this afternoon,say from 3 to 4?
A: 您今天3點到4點有空兒嗎?
B: Now let me check my schedule...
B: 我看看我的時間表吧。...
OK,you could to my office then.
好的,你那個時候可以來我的辦公室。
I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment from....to...
不知道可不可以把約會時間從...改到....
A: Tomorrow is my day off.
A: 明天我休息,
I wonder if it's convenient to change our appointment from tomorrow to next Wednesday,still at the sane time.
不知道可不可以把約會時間從明天改到下周三同一時間.
B: I'm afraid I won't be free next week.
B: 下周我恐怕沒有時間。
A: It's a shame.Will this afternoon be all right?
A: 真遺憾。今天下午行嗎?
But I can only spare you an hour and a half today,from four o'clock.
不過我只能抽出一個半小時,從四點開始。
B: That's OK.
B: 行。
Could you make it...?
你能不能定在...?
A: Hello,this is Dr Cook's clinic.May I speak to Mr.Smith?
A: 喂,庫克大夫的診所,可以和史密斯通話嗎?
B: This is he.
B: 我就是。
A: Dr Cook won't be able to see you at the time suggested.
A: 喂,庫克大夫在約定的時間不能見您了,
Could you make it a quarter to two? B: All right.
你們定在一點四十五怎么樣?B: 行。
....have to cancel the appointments.
....只能取消約會。
A: I'm calling about you appointment.
A: 現在打電話是預約的事,
Mr.Smith has to cancel all his appointments because he's got something urgent to attend to.
史密斯因為有事處理不得不取消所有約會.
B: When can I go to see him?
B: 我什么時候可以去見他呢?
A: Anytime except today.Please give him a call before you come.B: OK.
除了今天什么時候都行,來都給他打個電話.好的.
If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.
不介意的話,咱們往后推一推。
A: I'm sorry,I'm engaged at 2 p.m.
A: 對不起,我兩點有約。
B: If you don't mind,let's make it a little later.
B: 不介意的話,咱們往后推一推。
What about three or four?
三點或四點怎么樣?
Sorry,the whole afternoon is filled up here.Will tomorrow do?
對不起,整個下午都安排滿了.明天行嗎?
B: All right.
B: 可以。
If you don't mind,may we put it off to....
如果不介意,我們可以推到....嗎?
A: I'm sorry,our appointment has to be changed.
A: 對不起,我們的約定要改變一下。
B: What a pity!
B: 真遺憾。
A: If you don't mind,may we put it off to the next day?
A: 如果不介意,我們推到第二天好嗎?
B: That's OK.
B: 那樣可以。
How about next week?
下周怎么樣?
A: I'm calling about our appointment.
A: 我打電話談談我們約會的事。
I can't call on you this evening.My wife is terribly ill.
我妻子病得很厲害,今晚就不能拜訪你們了.
B: Sorry to hear that.
B: 噢,是這樣。
A: How about next week?
A: 下周怎么樣?
B: Fine,we'll be expecting you then.
B: 好啊,那時我們會等著你的。
I think we have to put it off till next week.
我想我們只得把這事推到下個星期了.
A: Do you think you could arrange for the interview tomorrow?
A: 你認為明天能安排面試嗎?
I've got a rather full day tomorrow.Would you prefer another time?
我明天的日程已排滿,另外時間怎么樣?
B: I think we have to put it off till next week.
B: 我們只得把這事推到下個星期了。
I wonder if we could alter... to....
不知道是不是可以把....安排到....
A: I don't think I can manage this morning.
A: 我覺得今天早晨不行,
I wonder if we could after the time of meeting to tomorrow afternoon.
不知道是不是可以把會面時間安排到明天下午.
B: I'll look out for you about 2:00 tomorrow afternoon.
B: 我給你安排到明天下午兩點吧。
A: All right.Thank you.
A: 好的,謝謝。
What time would be convenient for you?
你什么時間方便?
A: Are you free anytime today?
A: 今天您有空嗎?
B: I'm not quite sure if I'll be free.
B: 說不準。
A: What time would be convenient for you?
A: 你什么時間方便?
B: Monday would be better.
B: 星期一更好些。
I'm afraid I won't be able to....
恐怕我不能....
I'm terribly ill now.I'm afraid I won't be able to attend your wedding.
我今天病得厲害,恐怕不能參加你的婚禮了.
B: I'm sorry to hear that.What a pity you can't be here with us!
B: 真抱歉,你不來太遺憾了。
A: I'm sorry.May you be happy!
A: 對不起。我祝你們幸福!
I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because...
很抱歉,我不能赴約了,因為......
Hello,Bill.
A: 比爾,你好。
I'm sorry I can't keep our appointment because something unexpected cropped up.
很抱歉,情況有了變化。
B: What's happened?
B: 出了什么事?
A: I'll have to go to school again early tomorrow morning.
A: 明天一早我得再去學校一趟,
And I don't think I'll be able to get back at two thirty.
我估計兩點半可能回不來。
I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with...
對不起,我必須重新安排與....見面。
I'm sorry,I must reschedule my appointment with Mr.Cooper on Wednesday.
對不起,我必須重新安排周三與庫柏先生的會面。
B: Why?A: I forgot I'm already engaged.
B: 為什么?A: 我忘記我已經有約了。
B: That's a pity.
B: 真遺憾!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
alter ['ɔ:ltə]

想一想再看

v. 改變,更改,閹割,切除

聯想記憶
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,訂婚了的

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接見,會見,面試,面談
vt. 接見,采

 
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
unexpected ['ʌnik'spektid]

想一想再看

adj. 想不到的,意外的

 
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,閑置的,備用的,簡陋的
v.

 
convenient [kən'vi:njənt]

想一想再看

adj. 方便的,便利的

 
arrange [ə'reindʒ]

想一想再看

vt. 安排,整理,計劃,改編(樂曲)
vi.

聯想記憶
pity ['piti]

想一想再看

n. 同情,憐憫,遺憾,可惜
v. 同情,憐憫

 
sane [sein]

想一想再看

adj. 心智健全的,理智的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 光明与黑暗诸神的遗产攻略| 寡妇电影| 美女高跟| 壁纸纯欲天花板| 恰纳卡莱之战完整版在线观看| 宇宙刑事夏伊达| 暖男电视剧30集全集免费| 最佳女婿 电影| 全球gdp排行榜| 风云2演员表全部| 正在行动| china中国农村妇女aⅴ| 妥协电影在线观看完整版中文| 辛鹏| borderland| 大海啊故乡钢琴谱| 麻豆视频网站免费观看| 学校急招水电工一名| 凯登克罗斯| 现代企业管理| 飞头魔女电影完整版免费观看| 韩诗雅| 江苏卫视今天节目表| 蒋雯| 七下语文第一单元作文| 让娜迪尔曼| 六级词汇电子版| 猎奇头像| 色即是空韩国| 香谱72图解高清大图及解释| 杨采钰电影| 汤姆·塞兹摩尔| 05s502图集| 做菜视频| 北京卫视节目单今天| 游吟诗人| 抖音网页抖音| 汪汪队完整版全集免费| 国产调教视频丨vk| 蒋雯丽个人简历| 小镇姑娘高清播放|