1.May I speak to Mr.Johnson,please?
我請約翰遜先生聽電話好嗎?
2.Let me talk to Mr.Wang?
我請王先生聽電話好嗎?
3.Can I speak to Mr.Li?
我請李先生聽電話好嗎?
4.I would like to talk to Mr.Chen.
我想請陳先生來接電話。
5.May I speak to your boss?
請你們的老板講話好嗎?
6.Would you connect me with Mr.Liu?
請劉先生來接電話好嗎?
7.Is there anyone who can speak English well?
請問有沒有人會說英語?
8.Give me someone who can speak English.
請找一位能說英語的人來聽電話。
9.I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想請你們負責人講話。
10.I would like to talk to your chief.
我想請你的主管講話。
11.When is he expected to be back?
他什么時候會回來?
12.When will he come back?
他什么時候回來?
13.Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么時候回來嗎?
14.Can you tell me what time Mr.Liu will be back?
你能告訴我劉先生什么時候會回來嗎?
1.This is Mr.Chen speaking,Tai_Feng,Trading Company.
我是臺豐貿易公司的陳先生。
2.This is Tai_Feng Trading Company,Mr.Chen speaking.
這是臺豐貿易公司陳先生。
3.Yes,Sir,May I help you?
是的,先生,我可以幫忙嗎?
4.I'm sorry,it is a wrong number,sir.
對不起先生,你撥錯號碼了。
5.May I have your name?
請問姓名?
6.Who is this,please?
請問你是哪一位?
7.Who is calling,please?
請問你是誰?
8.Whom are you calling?
你要找誰接電話?
9.Will you please spell his name for me?
請把你的名字的拼寫告訴我好嗎?
10.Please say it again.
請你再說一遍。
11.Will you please repeat?
請你重說一遍好嗎?
12.Would you speak a little louder?
請你說大聲一點好嗎?
13.Will you speak up please?
請你大聲說話好嗎?
14.Will you speak more slowly?
請你說慢一點好嗎?
15.Mr.Wang is not in now.
王先生現在不在此地。
16.He is not in now.
他現在不在這里。
17.He has not come in yet.
他人還沒有來。
18.He will be here in 30 minutes.
他將30分鐘以內到這里來。
19.He is attending a conference now.
他現在正在開會。
20.He is in conference.
他在開會。
21.He has gone home.
他已經回家去了。
22.He has left already.
他已經走了。
23.May I take your message?
要不要留話?
24.May I have him call you back?
我叫他回你電話嗎?
25.I am sorry Mr.Chen is unavailable.Would you to speak to anyone else?
對不起,陳先生不在,你要不要他人來聽電話?
26.I will transfer this call to Mr.Chen.
我把電話轉給陳先生。
27.I will connect you with the department in charge.
我把電話轉到主管部門。
28.Would you hold the line?I will find out his number for you.
請不要把電話掛斷,我替你找他的號碼。
29.His extension number is 341560.
他的電話分機號碼是341560。
30.I'm sorry to keep you waiting,but we are still trying to locate him,would you hold the line,please.
對不起,使你久等了,但是我們仍在找他,請你不要把電話掛斷。
31.Is this Tai_Yuan Trading Company?
是不是臺元貿易公司?
32.Is this Far East Import and Export Trading Company?
是不是遠東進出口貿易公司嗎?
33.May I talk to Mr.Chen,General Manager of your company.
請你們公司總經理陳先生講話。
A:Can I speak to Mr.Zhao of the Import and Export Trading Company?
我找進出口貿易公司趙先生接電話好嗎?
B:I'm sorry,he is not in.He's just stepped out.
對不起,他不在此地,他剛出去了。
A:Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么時候會回來?
B:In half an hour,I guess.But I'm sorry I can not tell you exactly.
我想在半小時內他會回來,但是很抱歉,我無法確切地告訴你。
A:All right,I will call him up later.
好的,稍后我再打電話給他。
B:Is this World Trading Company?
你是不是世界貿易公司?
A:Yes,May I help you?
是的,我可以效勞嗎?
B:Would you connect me with Mr.Feng?
我找馮先生聽電話好嗎?
A:I'm sorry,he isn't working here.Would you please call 7194361.
真抱歉,他不在這里辦公,請你打7194361好嗎?
B:Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
A:You are welcome.
你太客氣了。
B:I'm sorry,he is out now.
對不起,他現在出去了。
A:Do you know when he will be back?
你知道他什么時候會回來?
B:He will be back around two o'clock.Shall I have him call you?
他大概2點鐘左右回來,要不要叫他給你回電話?
A:Yes,please.Tell him to call Ambassador Hotel room 203 as soon as he comes in.This is Mr.Chen calling.
好的,他回來就請他打電話到國賓飯店203房間,我是陳先生。
B:Thank you,Mr.Chen,I will.
謝謝你陳先生,我會告訴他的。
A:I should like to talk to Mr.Sun,manager of the Overseas Department,please.
我想請海外部孫經理講話。
B:Yes,Sir,just a moment please,Mr.Sun is out now.He will be back around 9o'clock.May I have him call you back?
是的,先生,請你稍等一下。孫先生現在不在。他大約在9點回來,讓他給你回電話嗎?
A:Thank you,I will call him up again later.
謝謝你,稍后我再打電話給他。
B:This is Far East Trading Company.
這是遠東貿易公司。
A:Could I speak to general manager,Mr.Chen?
請總經理陳先生聽電話好嗎?
B:I'm sorry.general manager Mr.Chen just stepped out of the office.Would you like to talk to someone else?
對不起,陳總經理剛出去了,你要找別的人講話嗎?
A:Mr.Liang speaking.Is that seven_two_one_five_four_six_one?
我是梁先生。請問你是721—5461嗎?
B:I'm afraid you have a wrong number.This is seven_nine_one_eight_eight-six_five.
你拔錯號碼了,這是791—8865。