日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 初級口語 > 新美國英語900句視頻 > 正文

新英語900句視頻版 第45課:閱讀與復習

編輯:alex ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

新英語900句視頻版 第45課 閱讀與復習 文本如下:

Ali, my little Martian. Where were you? Why didn't you tell me where you were going? You've been gone three hours!

阿里, 我的小火星人, 你到哪里去了? 你為什么不告訴我你要去哪里? 你已出去三個鐘頭了!
Mr. Yamamoto, I can't thank you enough for bringing him back. What happened, Ali? Where were you? I was so worried.
山本先生, 你把他帶回來了, 我真感激不盡. 阿里, 到底發生了什么事? 你到哪里去了? 我多么耽心.
Don't cry, Mommy. I won't do it again. I promise. Don't cry. I just went to Mr. Yamamoto's store to invite him to my party.
不要哭了, 媽! 我不會再犯了. 我答應你. 不要哭了. 我只是到山本先生的店里去請他參加我的派對.
It takes too long to invite people by mail. I got lost.
因為寫信邀請人太慢. 我迷路了.
I started walking, and then I didn't know where I was. So I asked people to help me find Mr. Yamamoto's store.
我開始走路, 然后不知道自己在哪里. 所以我請別人幫助我找山本先生的商店.
Some people said, "Turn left," and some people said, "Turn right," and sometimes I forgot what they said. But I didn't get scared!
有的人說"往左轉," 也有的人說"往右轉," 有時候我忘了他們說什么. 可是我并不害怕!
I kept saying to myself, "You're almost seven!" Anyway, all of a sudden, I was right there in front of Mr. Yamamoto's store.
我一直對自己說"你快七歲了!" 反正我忽然間, 來到了山本先生商店的門口.
It was like magic! And Mr. Yamamoto can come to my party. I asked him.
就像在變魔術一樣! 山本先生可以參加我的派對, 我已經問過他了.
You should have seen him, Mrs. Nikzad.
可惜你沒有看到, 尼克薩德太太.
When Ali found the store, he may have been shaking a little, but he wouldn't cry. He's a brave boy.
當阿里找到我的店的時候, 雖然似乎有一點發抖, 但他堅決不哭. 他是個很勇敢的小男孩.
Dear Pedro,
佩德羅,
I've been back over a week now.
我已經回來一個多星期了.
I expected to have trouble adjusting to life in New York, but no one ever told me that I would have trouble readjusting to my old life!
剛到紐約時會住不慣, 這是我預料中的事, 但從來沒有人告訴我重新適應我以往的生活會有困難!
I don't understand it.
我真搞不懂.
I get angry at things that never used to get me angry.
一向不會讓我生氣的事, 現在竟讓我生氣.
I lose patience with my family.
我對家人也沒有了耐性.
And unless I calm down, I'm going to lose my friends, too.
而且, 除非我情緒能冷靜下來, 不然我還將會失去我的朋友們.
I must have changed. Everybody says I have.
我必須改一改. 每個人都說我必須改.
I know I see the world differently now, but I don't want to be the person I was before I went away.
我知道我各方面的眼光跟以前不一樣, 但是, 我不愿意再作離開以前的那個我.
What do I do now, Pedro?
佩德羅, 我現在應該怎么辦才好?
I miss Marta every minute, but I won't say any more about that because I can just hear you making fun of me.
我時時刻刻地想念瑪它, 但是, 關于這一點我似乎可以聽到你在嘲笑我, 所以不多說了.
I even miss you!
我連你都想念!
Which reminds me, how did your interview go?
說起你的事, 我幾乎忘了, 你面試的經過如何?
Did you get the assistant manager position?
你獲得助理經理的職位了嗎?
You know, Pedro, there is no way I can repay the kindness that you and your family have shown me.
你知道嗎, 佩德羅, 你和你的家人對我的恩情我沒有辦法還報你們.
All I can say is thank you, and I hope that someday soon you will visit us.
我唯一能說的是謝謝你, 而且我希望很快的有一天你就會來看我們.
Our house is your house.
我們的家就是你的家.
Miguel PS I know you don't write letters, but you could send a postcard every now and then.
米蓋爾附記我知道你是不寫信的, 不過有時候你可以寄張明信片來.
PPS I must have been in a daze when I left New York.
再附記我離開紐約的時候一定是昏了頭.
You know my sweater, the one you always used to borrow?
你以前老跟我借的那件毛衣,
I must have left it at your apartment.
我大概遺放在你家.
If you find it, keep it for me until I return.
你要是找到的話, 幫我保留到等我回到紐約.
It looks good on you.
它穿在你的身上看起來不錯.
Attention young artists!
年輕的藝術家們請注意!
The Brazilian Pavilion of the World's Fair is sponsoring an international art competition.
萬國博覽會巴西館將舉辦一項國際性藝術比賽.
$10,000 a year grant to?The winner will receive a live and study for two years at the institution of his choice anywhere in Brazil.
第一名將獲得一年一萬美元的獎學金以作為赴巴西就讀其所選擇之任何大專院校為期二年的生活費及學費.
All men and women under thirty years of age are cordially invited to enter the competition.
誠請未滿三十歲之青年男女報名參加.
During December we will be exhibiting as many entries as possible at the World's Fair Museum of Modern Art.
巴西館將在十二月份盡可能將所有的參賽作品陳列于萬國博覽會現代藝術館供大眾觀賞.
But, as the judges, all internationally famous artists,
但因為裁判必須在元月一日前作決定,
must make their decision before January 1, the Brazilian Pavilion must receive your entry by December 1.
所以所有參選的作品必須在十二月一日前送至巴西館本比賽的裁判, 均為舉世聞名的藝術家.
On January 1 the Brazilian Pavilion will have the pleasure of announcing the results of the competition.
在元月一日, 巴西館將十分榮幸地宣布比賽的結果.
The ceremony will take place in the Grand Gallery of the Museum at 4:30 PM.
儀式將于該日下午四時三十分假現代藝術館大陳列廳舉行.
All works of art remain your property and will be returned after the first of the year.
各作品之所有權將屬于作者所擁有作品于元月一日后將歸還原主.
As we cannot be liable for paintings submitted to us, please insure your entry against loss, damage, or destruction.
作品若有遺失, 損害或毀損等情形, 巴西館無法負責任, 敬請各位自行投保為盼.
Persons related to the staff of the Brazilian Pavilion are not eligible to enter the competition.
凡與巴西館工作人員有親戚關系的人不得參與比賽.

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
gallery ['gæləri]

想一想再看

n. 美術館,畫廊,頂層樓座,狹長的房間

 
entry ['entri]

想一想再看

n. 進入,入口,登記,條目

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 決定,決策

 
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接見,會見,面試,面談
vt. 接見,采

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
liable ['laiəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有義務的,應負責的,有 ... 傾向

 
related [ri'leitid]

想一想再看

adj. 相關的,有親屬關系的

 
insure [in'ʃuə]

想一想再看

vt. 保險,確保
vi. 買保險

聯想記憶
cordially [.kɔ:djəli]

想一想再看

adv. 誠懇地,誠摯地,誠實地

 
grant [grɑ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 授予物,補助金; 同意,給予
n. 財產

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 林丹出轨视频| 杨国| 张柏芝演的电视剧| 特黄特黄a级毛片免费专区| 杨新鸣| 姿三四郎电视剧全集| 洪金宝电影| 东方卫视节目表| 爱一个人好难吉他谱| 郑艳丽曹查理主演的影片| 胖猫图片| 中国黄色片子| 金刚狼1| 神雕侠侣电影| 无锡地图高清版大图| h罩杯美女| 四平青年往事 电影| 公民的基本权利和义务教学设计| 美女在线| 一个都不能少电影| 张念骅| 相声剧本(适合学生)| 同志电影网站| 范冰冰性感| 母亲电影韩国完整版免费观看| 燃冬海报| 弦月梦影| 花非花电视剧演员表| 唐人街探案网剧第二季| 蒋昌义| 尹邵熙饰演的全部电影| 秀场视频高清完整版| 蛇欲电影| 黄造时曹查理隔世情电影| 延边卫视节目表| 《爱的温暖》电影在线观看| 苏州标志性建筑大裤衩| 陕西卫视节目表| 佐藤蓝子| 欧美成熟| 帕米尔的春天笛子独奏|