新英語900句視頻版 第43課:道別 文本如下:
MARTA: Airports are sad places.
飛機場是令人傷感的地方.
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I guess. But, we'll write. You'll come down at Christmas.
有時候大概是吧. 但是 我們會寫信的. 在圣誕節你會來這里的.
MARTA: If we can find the money.
如果能湊夠錢的話.
MIGUEL: Don't worry, Marta.
瑪它你放心好了,
MIGUEL: Everything will be taken care of.
一切都會安排好的.
MIGUEL: They say that fares are going to be reduced in the next six months. And when I graduate, well...
聽說機票在六個月以內會減價. 而且當我畢業后, 就...
MARTA: That's two years from now.
那是兩年以后的事.
MIGUEL: Two years is a long time.
兩年是一段很長的時間.
MIGUEL: The time will pass quickly.
時間會過得很快.
MIGUEL: You'll see. I might even be able to come back to New York next summer.
說不定. 我明年夏天也許能夠再回到紐約來也不一定.
MARTA: Oh, Miguel, you'll forget all about me. Your mother will find you a nice girl, you'll get married, and live happily ever after.
米蓋爾, 你會把我拋到九霄云外. 你媽媽會替你找一個合適的女孩子, 然后你會結婚, 并且以后會有幸福美滿的生活.
MIGUEL: No, I won't. I swear I won't. Don't you believe me?
我不會的. 我發誓不會. 你不相信我嗎?
MARTA: I don't want to talk about it. All I know is that you are going to be taken away from me.
我不想談. 我只知道, 你要被別人搶走了.
MIGUEL: That's ridiculous! I'll write every day, whether you answer me or not.
胡說! 我每天都會寫信, 不管你回信不回信.
MARTA: Don't be silly. You'll have other things to do.
別說傻話. 你會有別的事情夠你忙的了.
MIGUEL: Don't cry, Marta, please.
瑪它, 不要哭, 我求你.
MIGUEL: Look, here come Mrs. Ortega and Pedro.
你看, 歐特迦太太和佩德羅來了.
MARTA: I wish they would go away.
我真希望他們走遠一點.
MIGUEL: You don't really mean that, Marta.
瑪它, 你不是真的這樣想吧.
PEDR:I hope we're not interrupting anything. We want to say good-bye, too.
希望我們沒有打擾你們. 我們也想道別一下.
MRS.ORTEGA: Let me give you a kiss, my boy. Remember me to your mother and father.
孩子, 讓我親你一下. 替我問候令堂令尊.
MRS.ORTEGA: I hope to see them again. I'll miss you, Miguel.
我希望能再看到他們. 米蓋爾, 我會想你.
MIGUEL: I'll miss you, too. It's been a wonderful summer. Thank you. Take care of Pedro. He still needs his mama.
我也會想您. 這個夏天過得可真愉快. 謝謝您. 您要照顧佩德羅. 他還需要媽媽.
PEDR:Good-bye, kid.
再見, 老弟.
LOUSPEAKER: Last call for Flight 629 for Bogota, leaving from Gate 10.
搭乘六二九次班機飛往波哥大的乘客請到十號登機處, 這是最后一次廣播.
MARTA: You'd better hurry, Miguel.
米蓋爾, 要快一點.
MIGUEL: Don't cry, Marta.
瑪它, 不要哭了.
OFFIDER: Sorry, Miss.
這位小姐, 很抱歉.
OFFICER: Only passengers are allowed beyond this point.
只有乘客才可以過去.
MIGUEL: Marta?...
瑪它?...
MARTA: Good-bye, Miguel.
米蓋爾, 再見.