日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 初級口語 > 新美國英語900句視頻 > 正文

新英語900句視頻版 第21課:閱讀與復習

編輯:alex ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

新英語900句視頻版 第21課:閱讀與復習 文本如下:

Dear Mama,

親愛的媽媽
There is so much to tell you, Mama.
我要和您說的事情太多.
Everything here seems different, but, at the same time, everything seems the same.
這里的一切, 都好像不一樣. 可是, 在同樣的時間, 每件事情又似乎是相同的.
Yesterday was a good example.
昨天就是一個很好的例子.
At 7:00 the alarm clock rang and woke us up.
鬧鐘在七點鐘時叫醒了我們,
I turned on the radio, and we listened to the news.
我打開了收音機, 我們收聽新聞報導.
But the news is in English, not Spanish.
可是, 那是英語新聞, 不是西班牙文.
For breakfast, we have coffee and bread, but the coffee and bread don't taste the same as they do at home.
我們早餐吃面包喝咖啡, 可是這里的面包、咖啡跟家里所吃的味道卻不一樣.
Even the water tastes different!
就連自來水的味道都不一樣呢!
At 9:00 I left the house.
我九點鐘出門.
At night, after dinner, we talked and watched television.
晚上吃晚餐以后我們聊天看電視.
The movies here are the samewar stories, westerns, and mysteries.
此地的影片千篇一律有戰爭片、西部片和偵探片.
At about 9:30 one of Pedro's friends stopped in to say hello.
大概九點半左右, 佩德羅的一個朋友進來寒喧了一下,
At about 11:00 Pedro called each one of his twenty girlfriends to say good night and told each one a different story.
大約在十一點左右, 佩德羅給他二十個女朋友一個一個的打電話道晚安, 并分別說了二十個不同的故事給她們聽.
I like Pedro more and more.
我越來越喜歡佩德羅.
I learn a little more English every day.
我每天都學到了一些英語,
Yesterday, I learned the word "embarrassed."
我昨天學會了 "尷尬" 這個字.
love, Miguel
兒, 米蓋爾上
PS You asked for a photograph. Here it is.
再啟您向我要的照片隨函附上一張.
The girl next to me is Marta. She lives upstairs.
在我旁邊那個女孩子叫瑪它, 她住在我的樓上.
My father died the year I was born.
我爸爸在我出世的那年去世了,
Life was difficult in Spain in those years.
那個年頭, 在西班牙謀生很不容易.
My mother decided to move to Mexico because people said things were easier there. And there was no reason to stay in Barcelona.
我媽媽因為聽說在墨西哥生活比較容易, 所以決定搬到那邊去, 而認為沒有理由留在巴塞隆納.
It broke my mother's heart to leave, but it also broke her heart to stay.
我媽媽不舍得走, 可是又不愿留下.
She sold her diamond ring, the only thing she had, and bought two tickets to Mexico.
她把她唯一的財產鉆戒賣掉, 而買了兩張到墨西哥的船票.
There, in Mexico, I forgot yesterday's miseries.
到了墨西哥以后, 我把過去的困苦境遇都忘掉,
After all, I was only a child.
畢竟當時我還只是個小孩子.
But our new life was not like my mother's golden dreams.
可是我們的新生活并沒有我媽媽想像的那么美.
I grew up and had to go to work.
我長大后, 就必須去作事,
I was very unhappy.
我非常的不快樂.
We were poor and alone in the world.
在這個世界上我們既窮又孤單.
At eighteen, I married an older man.
十八歲那年, 我嫁給一個年紀比較大的男人.
He had a little money, and I spent a few happy years with him.
他有一點錢, 我和他過了幾年快樂的日子,
I got new clothes and lived in a fine house.
我買了很多新衣服, 并住在一棟很漂亮的房子里.
But I didn't love him, and I think he knew it, too.
不過, 我并不愛他, 我想他也知道.
It wasn't his fault. He wasn't a bad husband.
這不是他的過失, 他并不是一個不好的丈夫,
He wanted a quiet life and a big family.
他希望日子過得很平靜, 及子女生得很多.
I didn't. We fought about it and made each other miserable.
而我不要, 我們為了這件事而吵架, 弄得彼此都很苦悶.
Finally we got a divorce. After that I came to New York.
最后我們離婚了, 離婚后我就到紐約來了.
My dear husband, Francisco,
我親愛的丈夫法蘭西斯哥
I miss you, my dear, but we are happy and healthy, and the children send their love.
親愛的, 我真想念你, 我們都很愉快很健康. 孩子們都向你問好.
Paulo is busy every minute.
保羅時時刻刻的忙著,
He is just like you, so sensible, maybe too sensible.
他跟你一樣, 腳踏實地. 也許他過度腳踏實地,
He thinks about business all the time.
一天到晚想著生意的事情,
He doesn't have any real friends here.
在這里他沒有什么真正的朋友.
Joana is growing up before my eyes.
瓊娜在我眼前迅速長大,
Every day she grows more mature, less shy, and more confident.
她一天比一天成熟, 沒有以前害羞, 比以前更有自信.
She's getting serious about art again, so she's going to take some courses at one of the schools here.
她又對藝術認真起來, 因此打算在此地的一所學校進修.
She's talented, but not very patient. She has a lot to learn.
她有天分, 但沒有多大耐心, 還有許多事情有待學習.
I am enjoying the Fair, but most of all, I am enjoying the children.
我很喜歡到萬博會玩, 但是, 帶給我最大的樂趣, 還是孩子們,
I am very proud of them.
我真以他們為傲.
At first, Joana was nervous about her English, but now she is almost fluent.
瓊娜當初耽心她的英文不夠好, 可是現在幾乎和美國人一樣流利了.
As a matter of fact, she is teaching me!
事實上, 她還教我呢!
So, my dear, how are you?
親愛的, 你還好嗎?
How are things at home? I miss you.
家里的情形怎么樣? 我真想念你,
I read and reread all your letters.
你的信, 我都看了又看.
Your devoted wife,
你摯愛的妻
Alicia
愛麗霞

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
miserable ['mizərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 悲慘的,痛苦的,貧乏的

 
unhappy [ʌn'hæpi]

想一想再看

adj. 不快樂的,不高興的

 
sensible ['sensəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可察覺的,意識到的,實用的
n. 可

聯想記憶
devoted [di'vəutid]

想一想再看

adj. 投入的,深愛的 v. 投入 vbl. 投入

聯想記憶
embarrassed [im'bærəst]

想一想再看

adj. 尷尬的,局促不安的,拮據的

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
mature [mə'tjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 成熟的,(保單)到期的,考慮周到的

 
diamond ['daiəmənd]

想一想再看

n. 鉆石,像鉆石的物質,菱形,紙牌的方塊,棒球內場

 
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天賦的

 
fluent ['flu:ənt]

想一想再看

adj. 流利的,流暢的

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 灵界诱惑 电影| 湖北影视| 都市频道在线直播观看| 电影田螺姑娘| 蓝家宝电影| 永远少年电影免费播放 | 阻击战电影大全| 喜羊羊第一部全集免费| 老师好 演员表| 小镇追凶电影在线观看| ridley| 一起来看流星雨第二部演员表 | 康熙王朝多少集| 黄浩雯主演过的所有短剧| 落花流水电影完整版在线观看| 边摸边操| 第一财经在线直播电视| 诗第十二主要内容| 《诱惑》电影| 田文仲个人资料| 第一财经现场直播| 全国精神病查询系统官网| 深夜影院一级毛片| 金马电影网| 侠侣探案| 吻船| 香港之夜免费播放国语| 大秧歌演员表全部| 野孩子美剧| 四年级下册绿| 刀客家族的女人演员表| 我在碧桂园的1000天| 玖色| 广西电视台新闻频道| 对称度| xmx| 觉醒年代免费看| 殴美影院| 激情戏车震| 感恩节英语祝福| 没有下巴|