6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.
就指望你了。【瘋狂想像:可憐兮兮地說!】
舉例:
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.
當然,我會來看你演講的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you!
太好了,我就指望你了。
7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
想想辦法吧!(別閑坐著!)
舉例:
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.
親愛的,垃圾該拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
那你就別光坐在那兒了,去做點事吧!
8. Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰啊?!【瘋狂想像:毫不客氣地說!】
舉例:
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.
你不該這么跟你的孩子們說話。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.
你以為你是誰啊?管好自己的事吧。
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid.
別裝傻了。
舉例:
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
親愛的,你能把碗碟放進洗碗機里嗎?
B: I don't know how to run it.
我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!
別裝傻了!
10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
你有何不滿?/你有什么話要說嗎?
舉例:
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
我能看看下星期的日程表嗎?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
這就是。你有什么要說嗎?