1. Do it yourself, then.
既然如此,你自己來吧。【瘋狂想像:別人抱怨你沒做好的時候說!】
舉例:
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.
這可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then.
那你自己來唄。
2. That's more like it.
這才像話。【瘋狂想像:像個長者一樣地說!】
舉例:
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
別跟你哥哥那么說話!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.
對不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it.
那這像話。
3. That's going too far.
太過分了!
舉例:
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
我是不是該給我女朋友買部車呢?
B: That's going too far.
那太過分了!
4. See. / I told you (so).
我老早告訴過你。【瘋狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先見之明地說!】
舉例:
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.
我居然去蹦極,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so.
看,我早就這么說。
5. So what?
那又怎樣?【瘋狂想像:毫不在乎地說!】
舉例:
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.
你沒系安全帶。
B: So what?
那又怎樣?