Dialogue 3
Hi.Bob!We've been working hard at our lessons for a fortnight.
喂,鮑布!這兩周來我們一直在忙于學習。
So why don't we take it easy this weekend?
這個周末我們放松一下怎么樣?
Okay!What do you suggest?
好的,你有什么主意?
How about seeing a play?I hear Hamlet is on at the National Theater.
去看一場戲怎么樣?我聽說國家劇院在上演《哈姆雷特》。
Is that so?Why not?
真的嗎?為什么不呢?
(looking at a newspaper)Oh,dear me!
(一邊看著報紙)哦,真糟糕!
There's no performance at the National theater this weekend.
這個周末國家劇院沒有演出,
So we have to go to cinema instead.
因此我們只好看電影了。
What's on?
放什么電影?
Let me see..um.Gone With the Wind.
讓我看一看...嗯,《亂世佳人》。
It is on at six cinemas on Saturday night.
周六晚上有六家電影院在放。
That sounds interesting.Which is the nearest?
聽起來不錯。最近的是哪一家電影院?
Ah.The Royal,I think.
啊,我想是皇家電影院。
What time does it start?
什么時候開始?
Why don't we go to the 7:30 show?It is convenient to us,I think.
不如我們去看7:30那一場吧?我想這個時間很適合我們。
But we won't have enough time for dinner.
可我們沒有足夠的時間吃飯啊。
Do you want to go to the earlier or the later show?
那你要看早一點的還是晚一點的?
Ah...I fancy going to the later show.
嗯...我想看晚一點的。
Then,there's a 9:30 show.
那就看9:30那一場吧。
That's Okay,I think.
我想可以吧。
All right.
好吧。