Dialogue 5
Let's go to Wangfujing by bus.
我們坐公共汽車去王府井吧。
Better take the subway.It's faster,and more convenient.
最好乘地鐵,地鐵更快,更方便。
OK,it will be a new experience for me.
可以,這對我來說也是一次新的經歷。
We have a rather comprehensive subway system here.
我們這兒有相當完善的地鐵系統,
You can get almost anywhere rather quickly on a subway,
你可以坐地鐵迅速到達幾乎任何地方,
especially at this time of day when the traffic is heavy.
特別是在每天的這個交通高峰時期。
Where do we pay the fare?
我們在哪里付車費?
Just give the man standing there 3 yuan and he'll give you a token.
給站在那邊的售票員元,他會給你一個輔幣。
Then,you slip it into the slot at the turnstile
你在入門處那兒把輔幣塞進投幣孔,
and pust the turnstile to get in.
就能推轉門進去了。
Let me pay for it.Where can I get a subway map?
讓我來付費,我在哪兒能買到地鐵?
Ask the worker who sells tokens to give you one.
向售輔幣的工作人員要一張,
It's free fo charge.
那是免費的。
Actually maps showing subway routes are posted at most stations.
實際上大多數地鐵站都貼有線路圖。
Do I have to pay an additional fare to change trains?
換乘地鐵時,我還要另外付錢嗎?
No,you don't have to.Here comes the train.
不用,車來了。