Unit 22 In the Hotel
在旅館
Fill out the form,please
請?zhí)畋砀?br />Would you please complete the registration form?
請?zhí)钜幌逻@張登記表,好嗎?
Sir,Would you please fill in this form?
先生,您能填一下這張表嗎?
Could you please sign here?
您在這兒簽名好嗎?
Checking out materials
查看資料
Do you have confirmation note,sir?
先生,您有定房的確認票嗎?
Can I have your note,sir?
先生,我可以看一下您的便條嗎?
Can I have your hotel voucher,please?
請讓我看一下您的住房憑證,好嗎?
Carrying baggage for travelers
替客人提行李
May I help you with your luggsge,sir?
先生,我?guī)湍嵝欣睿脝幔?br />Just a moment,please.I'll get the trolley/cart.
請等一下,我去拿手推車。
Please leave it to me.I'll take it for you.
請把它交給我,我來幫您拿。
paying
付款
How would you like to make payment?
您打算怎樣付款?
How would you like to settle your bill/account?
您打算如何支付您的賬單/結賬?
Giving keys to guests
交鑰匙給客人
Here is your room key,sir.
先生,這是您的房間鑰匙。
Please keep the identification card,sir.
先生,請保管好這個身份證明。
You need to show it when you collect your key from the reception desk.
您從前臺取前歸還您的鑰匙。
Please return your key before you leave.
請在離開前歸還您的鑰匙。
Telling advantages of the hotel to guests
告訴客人酒店的優(yōu)點
I'm sure you'll like your room.It's spacious and airy.
我相信您會喜歡您的房間,它很寬敞,而且空氣很好。
I can assure you that the room is very quiet.
我能保證這個房間很安靜。
We have the best chef in Beijing.
我們有北京最好的廚師。
Wishes
祝愿
I hope you enjoy your stay at the hotel.
希望您在酒店過得愉快。
I hope you have an enjoyable stay.
希望您過得愉快。
Have a nice evening,sir.And enjoy your stay.
先生,晚上過得開心,并祝您在住店期間過得愉快。
Leaving a message
留言
Would you like to leave him a message?
您愿意給他留言嗎?
Can I take a message for him?
我能為您給他捎個口信嗎?
I'll make sure that Mr.Cheng gets the message.
我一定會讓程先生知道這個消息。
Refusing requests
拒絕請求
I'm afraid not,madam.
夫人,恐怕不行。
Regrefully,no,madam.It's our poliy.
很遺憾,不行,夫人。這是我們的紀律。
Unfortunately,no,sir.We can't accept invitations from our guests.
很可惜,不可以,先生。我們不能接受客人的邀請。
Conversations
會話
n. 身份的證明,視為同一,證明同一,確認