Dialogue 3
Hello,Elizabeth.How are you?
你好,伊麗莎白。近來好嗎?
Fine,thanks.
很好,謝謝。
Are you sure you're all right?You look a bit worried today.
你肯定沒事?你今天看上去有點著急,
Is anything wrong?
是不是出了什么事?
Well,yes,there is something wrong actually.
嗯,的確出了點事,
Perhaps you can give me some advice.
或許你能給我提些建議。
Of course,if I can.
當然,只要我能辦到。
Well,last night when I returned from the theatre,
嗯,昨晚我從劇院回來后,
I found that I'd lost my wallet.
發現我的錢包丟了。
Oh dear!That's terrible!What was in your wallet?
哎呀,那就太糟了!錢包里都有些什么?
Well,some money.of course,my visa,all my identity cards and some photos.
唉,當然有些錢,還有我的簽證和所有身份的證件以及一些照片。
Well,if were you,I'd go to the police station straight away and report it.
嗯,如果我是你,我就直接去公安局報案。
Yes,I've already done that,and they said they'd look for it.
是啊,我已這樣做了,他們說他們會找的。
But we're leaving soon and I need my visa and identity cards badly.
但是我們馬上就要離開這里了,我急需簽證和所有身份證明。
Oh dear!What a pity!Are you sure you lost the wallet the theatre?
唉,真遺憾!你肯定是把錢包丟在劇院了嗎?
Yes,quite sure.
是的,肯定如此。
I think you should put an advertisement in the China Daily,
我想你應該在《中國日報》上登則啟事,
saying when and where you lost it.
說明你遺失錢包的時間與地點。
But that takes too long.
不過那太費時間。
Wait a minute!
等一下,
My uncle lives in Beijing and he lives very close to the theatre.
我想起來了!我的叔叔就在北京,而且住的地方離劇院很近。
I'll telephone him and ask him to go there to inquire about it.
我可以打電話給他請他去劇院打聽一下。
You'd better have breakfast now and I'll meet you later.
你現在最好先去吃早飯,過一會我來找你。