Unit 1 自我介紹
一、公司成員:
接待員:Geraldine
管理部門負責人:Jenny
銷售部門負責人:Kate
銷售和營銷部的經理:Don
Bibury Systems總經理:Mr.Clive Harris
開發部負責人:Derek Jones
二、New words 生詞
reception n.接待處 receptionist 接待員
PC--personal computer 個人計算機
photocopier 復印機
in-tray 收文欄
fax machine 傳真機
coffee machine 煮咖啡壺
三、Dialogue(一)
GERALDINE: Good morning. Bibury Systems. Can I help you?杰拉爾丁:早上好,Bibury系統公司。可以為你效勞嗎?
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Geraldine.
詹妮.羅斯:早上好,杰拉爾丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Jenny. Your newspapers and the post.
杰拉爾丁:早上好, 詹妮。這是你的報紙和信件。
JENNY ROSS: Thank you
詹妮.羅斯:謝謝
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Jenny. Good weekend?
克萊夫.哈里斯:早上好, 詹妮。周末過的好么?
JENNY ROSS: Excellent, thank you.
詹妮.羅斯:非常好,謝謝。
CLIVE HARRIS: It is cold this morning.
克萊夫.哈里斯:今天上午真冷。
JENNY ROSS: Yes. Very cold.
詹妮.羅斯:是的。真的很冷。
CLIVE HARRIS: Good morning, Geraldine.
克萊夫.哈里斯:早上好, 杰拉爾丁。
GERALDINE: Good morning, Mr. Harris. Your newspaper and your post.
杰拉爾丁:早上好, 哈里斯先生。這是你的報紙和信件。
CLIVE HARRIS: Thank you very much.
克萊夫·哈里斯:非常感謝。
JENNY ROSS: Good morning, Kate.
詹妮.羅斯:早上好, 凱特。
KATE MCKENNA: Good morning,(moring) Jenny. How are you?
凱特.麥凱納:早上好, 詹妮。你身體怎樣?
JENNY ROSS: I'm fine, thank you.
詹妮.羅斯:很好, 謝謝。
DON BRADLEY: Good morning, Jenny.
堂.布拉德利:早上好, 詹妮。
JENNY ROSS: Good MORNING, Don.
詹妮.羅斯:早上好, 堂。
EDWARD GREEN: Good morning. My name' s Edward Green. I'm here to see Don Bradley.
愛德華.格林:早上好。我是愛德華.格林。我要見堂.布拉德利。
GERALDINE: Ah yes. One moment, please.
杰拉爾丁:啊,好的。請稍等。
GERALDINE: Hello. Jenny, Edward Green is in reception. Please, sit down.
杰拉爾丁:喂。詹妮, 愛德華.格林在會客室要見你。請坐。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.
愛德華.格林:謝謝。
JENNY ROSS: Are you Edward Green?
詹妮.羅斯:你是愛德華.格林嗎?
EDWARD GREEN: Yes.
愛德華.格林:是的。
JENNY ROSS: I'm Jenny Ross. How do you do?
詹妮.羅斯:我是詹妮.羅斯。你好!
EDWARD GREEN: Hello. Pleased to meet you.(gald to see you )
愛德華.格林:你好。見到你很高興。
JENNY ROSS: Welcome to Bibury Systems.
詹妮.羅斯:歡迎光臨Bibury系統公司。
EDWARD GREEN: Thank you.
愛德華.格林:謝謝。
JENNY ROSS: I'm the Head of Administration in the Marketing Department. My boss is Don Bradley. Well... our boss is Don Bradley! Let me show you the department.
詹妮.羅斯:我是市場營銷部的行政主管。我老板是堂.布拉德利。喔……我們的老板都是堂o布拉德利!我來領你參觀一下市場部。
四、Expressions短語
Welcome to Bibury Systems
Show you the department
Head of Administration
Marketing Department
五、Answer the question回答以下問題
1、What is Edward's job?
Edward is a marketing executive
2 、What's Kate's surname?
Kate's surname is Mckenna
六、Dialogue(二)
JENNY ROSS:Let me show you the department.
詹妮.羅斯:我來領你參觀一下市場部。
JENNY ROSS: This is the Marketing Department. This is my desk. Er...that's Don's office. He's not here at the moment(now).And this is your desk. Telephone. PC. In-tray. Let me take your coat.
詹妮.羅斯:這就是市場部。這是我的辦公桌。哦 ……那是堂的辦公室。他現在不在。這是你的辦公桌、電話、電腦、公文格。我幫你放外套。
EDWARD GREEN: Thanks.
愛德華.格林:謝謝。
JENNY ROSS: Over here is the stationery cupboard. Papers. Files. Pencils, etc. Help yourself to what you need.
詹妮.羅斯:這邊是文具柜、紙張、文件、鉛筆、等等。有需要盡管取用。
Here is the photocopier.
這是復印機。
And here is the fax machine.
這是傳真機。
And this is the coffee machine.
這里是咖啡機。
Would you like a cup of coffee?
來杯咖啡?
EDWARD GREEN: No, thanks.
愛德華.格林:不, 謝謝。
JENNY ROSS: Kate, this is Edward Green. He's our new Marketing Executive.
詹妮.羅斯:凱特,這位是愛德華.格林。他是新來的銷售主管。
KATE MCKENNA: Ah, yes. Edward. Hello. Welcome to Bibury Systems Marketing Department. excuse me
凱特.麥凱納:啊。愛德華。你好。歡迎加入Bibury系統公司市場營銷部,打擾一下。
七、Dialogue(三)
KATE MCKENNA: Hello, Kate Mckenna.
凱特.麥凱納:你好, 凱特.麥凱納。
EDWARD GREEN: What is Kate's job?
愛德華.格林:凱特的工作職責是什么?
JENNY ROSS: She is Head of Sales. She's good.
詹妮.羅斯:她是銷售部的主管。她很能干。
EDWARD GREEN: Where does she fit into the company structure?
愛德華.格林:她在公司架構中的位置是怎樣的?
JENNY ROSS: Here's the company structure. You see Don is Sales and Marketing Director and is on the Board. Kate reports to Don. You are here and you report to Don.
詹妮.羅斯:公司架構是這樣的。堂是銷售和市場營銷總監,是董事會的成員。凱特向堂報告工作。你的位置在這兒,你向堂報告工作。
八、New words and experssions
Head of Sales 銷售部負責人
Marketing Executive 營銷員
Sales and Marketing Director銷售和營銷部的經理
The Marketing Department 營銷部
The Sales Department 銷售部