7 .What are the advantages of handicraft?
7. 手工藝品的優點在于什么?
They can remind people of a nation. They symbolize the history. They can carry people back to the past. Paper-cutting is a good case.
它們能使人們想起一個國家。它們象征著歷史。它們可以帶領人們回到過去。剪紙就是一個好例子。
8. Do you think people like handicrafts?
8. 你覺得人們喜歡手工藝品嗎?
It depends. Young people think that handicrafts are too old-fashioned. Besides,they don't like them because they can hardly be used in daily life.
這得依情況而定。年輕人覺得手工藝品太過時了,此外他們不喜歡它們可能因為它們難以在日常生活中用到。
9. What handicrafts are there in China?
9. 中國有什么手工藝品?
We've got paper-cutting, embroidery,clay dolls and seal carving.
我們有剪紙,刺繡,捏泥人和篆刻。
10. What makes a work of art valuable?
10. 一件藝術品的價值體現在什么地方?
A work of art may be unique.Its design and craftsmanship must be delicate.
一件藝術品可能是獨一無二的,它的設計和技術肯定是很精致的。
11. What are the most important skills for people nowadays in China?
11. 中國人現在最重要的技藝是什么?
If you want to survive,you should have three basic skills like computer skills,language skills,and driving skills. Of course, you also should have the ability to communicate.
如果你想生存下去,3種基本技藝你必須要會,像計算機技能,語言技能和駕駛技能。當然,你還要有溝通的技巧。
12. Do you want to learn traditional skills?
12. 你想學習傳統技藝嗎?
I don't think it's necessary. It's going to be a waste of time. It can become your hobby,but you can't depend on that for living in modern society.
我認為沒必要。這會浪費時間。它可以成為你的愛好,但是你不能依靠它在現代社會中生存。
13. What's the difference between traditional crafts and mechanic products?
13. 傳統工藝和機器生產的產品區別在于哪里?
Generally speaking, handicrafts are delicate and it takes time and patience and skill to make. As to mechanic products,you can produce them in a large quantity,and they are not so valuable as handicrafts.
一般說來,手工藝品是精致的,而且需要時間和耐心,技巧來制作。而對機器化產品,你可以大批量地生產,而且它們沒有手工藝品那么有價值。
14. Do you think that handicrafts will disappear?
14. 你覺得手工藝品會消失嗎?
No. They are the tradition of a country.People will try to preserve them. When people see delicate objects,they may be so proud of their tradition.
不會,它們是一個國家的傳統。人們將會設法保護它們。當人們看到精致的物品時,他們會對他們的傳統感到驕傲的。