Now we should begin. You should answer the questions as you listen because you will not hear the recording a second time. Listen carefully and answer questions 1-4.
現在開始,邊聽邊回答問題,錄音僅讀一遍。仔細聽,回答問題1-4
This is the Clear Point Telephone Company customer service office. My name is Ms. Johns. How may I help you?
這里是Clear Point Telephone 公司客服中心,我是Ms. Johns,有什么能幫您?
Yes, I'm moving in the lateral arrange to have a phone line installed.
我正在搬家,所以想找你們幫我裝個電話線。
Of course. Let me get some information from you first. May I have your name please?
好的。我先記錄一下您的個人信息。請問您叫什么名字?
It's Kramer. Harold Kramer.
我叫Kramer,Harold Kramer
And would you spell your last name for me please?
麻煩您拼讀一下您的姓氏好嗎?
K-R-A-M-E-R.
K-R-A-M-E-R。
M-E-R.Got it. Okay, could I have the address where you'd like to have the telephone connected?
M-E-R,好的,知道了。麻煩您把想要安裝電話線的地址告訴我好嗎?
That would be Number 58 Fulton Avenue, apartment 12.
地址是:Fulton大道58號,12公寓。
Is that a business or a residence?
是公司,還是住所?
A residence. It's my new home address.
住所,那是我新家的地址。
Then the type of phone service you want is residential, not business?
那么,您想要的通訊服務類型是家用的,不是商用的,對嗎?
Yes, yes. It's for my home.
對對,是在我家里用的。
All right, fine. Now let me get your employment information. Who is your current employer?
哦,好的。現在我還需要您的就業信息,請問您目前在哪里上班?
I work at Wrights ville Medical Group.
我在Wrights ville Medical Group上班。
Then your occupation is doctor?
那您的職業是醫生嗎?
No, I work for the doctors. I'm the office manager.
不,我為醫生們工作,我是辦公室經理。
Now listen and answer questions 5-10.
請聽并回答問題5-10。
Okay, and could I have your work phone number?
好的,您方便把您在公司的電話號碼告訴我嗎?
It's 6375559014.
我在公司的電話號碼是6375559014。
9014. Great. Just one more thing, I need to know how long you've been at your current job.
9014,好的。還有一件事,請問您為現任公司工作了多長時間?
I've been working at for quite a while long. Let me see, 8? No, 9. That's right, 9 years.
我在這家公司已經工作了很久了,我想想......8?不,9,沒錯,就是9年。
Okay, good. Yovue' been there long enough. So I don't need to ask about any other work history.
很好,您在這家公司的工齡已經夠長了,那我就用不著再問您其他的工作歷史了。
Now, in addition to our basic phone service, we have several special services available.
現在除了我們基本的通訊服務之外,還有一些特殊服務可供選擇。
Could you explain them to me?
你給我介紹一下吧。
Most customers opt for unlimited long-distance service. It really saves your money if you make a lot of long-distance calls.
很多顧客都會選擇沒有上限的長途電話服務。如果您經常打長途電話的話,這樣會節省不少錢呢。
That sounds like a good idea.
聽起來是個好主意。
Then I'll put you down for long-distance service. Another popular service is voice mail.
那我就給您定下長途電話服務了。另一個很受歡迎的服務是語音信息。
Voice mail takes all your messages electronically and only takes one simple phone call to retrieve them.
語音信息會以電子方式把您所有的消息都記錄下來,只要簡單地打個電話就能重新獲取這些消息了。
Umm. Voice mail. No I don't think so. I have an answering machine to take my messages. It's old but it stillworks fine.
語音信息......我覺得還是算了吧。我有一個答錄機可以記錄消息,雖然機器挺舊的,但是還能用。
We also provide Internet service if you're interested in that.
如果您感興趣的話,我們還提供網絡服務。
I am. Please put me down in Internet as well as phone services.
我感興趣。請把網絡和長途電話服務一并給我記下。
Right. Okay, I think we're almost finished. I just need to schedule a time for the technician to go to your apartment and do the installation.
好的,我想我們差不多快搞定了。我只需要跟您定個時間讓技術人員去您家把電話線裝好就行了。
Let me see, what about next Tuesday? Would that work for you?
我看看......下周二怎么樣?這個時間對您來說合適嗎?
Umm. Not Tuesday, I'll be at conference all day. Wednesday will work though.
嗯......不行,周二不行,我一整天都要開會。不過周三可以。
I'm afraid I won't have any technicians in your area on Wednesday. I could send someone on Friday?
抱歉,周三您所住的區域沒有技術人員當班。我周五派人過去行不行?
That would be fine.
可以。
What time of a day works best for you, morning or afternoon?
您一天里什么時間最方便?上午還是下午?
Morning would be best.
你們最好上午過來。
All right then, it's on the schedule. Do you have any questions?
好的,那就這么定了。您還有什么問題嗎?
No, I don't think so.
沒有了。
Thank you for calling ClearPoint.
多謝您致電ClearPoint。