Because a lot of parents work, we do offer flexible start and finish times.
由于很多家長都要上班,所以我們的開始和結束時間比較靈活。
We are open from 7:30 in the morning until 6 o' clock at night.
我們托兒所從早上7:30營業到晚上6點。
What time would you like your daughter to start?
您想幾點把女兒送過來呢?
I need to get to work in the city by 9:00 so I'll drop her off at 8:30.
我9點之前要去市里上班,所以我8:30的時候會把她送過來。
You're pretty close to the city here so that should give me plenty of time to get there. That's fine.
你們這兒離市里挺近的,所以我要去公司應該還有充足的時間。很好。
Now, we also need to decide which group she'll be in.
那么我們現在還需要決定把您的女兒放在哪個小組。
We have two different groups and they're divided up according to age.
我們這兒根據年齡分成了兩個不同的小組。
There's the green group, which is for three- to four-year-olds.
一個小組是綠組,里面都是3到4歲的孩子。
And then there's the red group which is for four- to five-year-olds.
另一個小組是紅組,專為4到5歲的孩子成立的。
She's quite mature for her age and she can already write her name and read a little.
我的女兒在她這個年紀算是比較成熟的了,她已經會寫自己的名字了,而且還認識一些字。
Well, I'll put her in the red group and we can always change her to the green one if there are any problems.That sounds fine.
這樣啊,那就把她放在紅組吧,如果有任何問題,我們隨時都可以把她換到綠組去。聽起來不錯。
OK, let's move on to meals. We can provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.
那我們繼續講一講吃飯問題吧,我們這兒早餐、午餐和晚餐都可以提供。
As she's finishing pretty early, she won't need dinner, will you give her breakfast before she comes? Yes, she'll only need lunch.
因為您來接她的時候還蠻早的,她就不需要在這兒吃晚飯了,您在送她來之前會給她吃早餐嗎?會的,她只需要在這兒吃午飯。
Before you hear the rest of the conversation, you have some time to look at questions 7 to 10.
在播放剩下的錄音之前,你有一些時間閱讀問題7-10。
Now listen and answer questions 7 to 10.
現在請聽錄音并回答問題7-10。