Excuse me. Yes? I wonder if you could spare a few minutes to do a survey on transport. It won't take long.
打擾一下。怎么了?我想問您能不能抽幾分鐘時間幫我們做一個關于交通工具的調查,不會耽誤您很長時間的。
No, that's fine. Lovely. The survey is on behalf of the local council.
可以啊。那太好了。我們是代表當地市政府來做這項調查的。
They'd like to know about what transport you use and any suggestions for improvement.
他們想知道您使用的是哪種交通工具,還有您有什么改善交通的建議嗎?
Can I start by asking you how you travelled to town today? Sure. I came on the bus.
我能不能先問問您今天是怎么來到市里的?當然可以,我是坐公交車來的。
Great. Now can I get a few details about yourself? OK.
很好,現在您能不能告訴我一些您的個人信息?可以。
What's your name? It's Luisa.... Yes. Hardie.
您叫什么名字?我叫Luisa......姓呢?我姓Hardie。
Can you spell that, please? Yes, it's H-A-R-D-I-E. Great. Thanks.
能麻煩您拼讀一下嗎?好的,HARDIE。很好,多謝。
And can I have your address? It's 19, White Stone Road.
您能說一下您的住址嗎?White Stone路19號。
Oh, right. I know that area. It's Bradfield, isn't it? That's right.
啊,我知道那個地方,是在Bradfield,對嗎?沒錯。
Is the postcode GT7? It's actually G-T-8 2-L-C.
那里的郵政編碼是GT7嗎?實際上是GT8,2LC。
Great. And could I ask what your job is? Are you a student?
很好,您介意我問一下您是從事什么工作的嗎?您是學生嗎?
I've actually just finished my training. I'm a hairdresser.
事實上我剛剛完成培訓,我是個美發師。
Oh, right. And one more question in this section.
哦,好的。這部分還有最后一個問題,
What is the reason for you coming into town today?
您今天進城的原因是什么呢?
Actually it's not for shopping today, which would be my normal reason, but to see the dentist. Right. Thanks.
實際上我一般進城都是為了購物,不過今天不是,今天是來看牙醫的。知道了,謝謝您。
Before you hear the rest of the interview, you have time to look at questions 6 to10.
在播放剩下的錄音之前,你有一些時間閱讀問題6-10。
Now listen and answer questions 6 to 10.
現在請聽錄音并回答問題6-10。