And what about the other things?
那么其他的事情呢?
You know, that are included in the price.
你知道,包括在這個價錢里的事情。
Oh, there are lots of things.
還有很多事情。
If you do not want to do the whale watch cruise, your guide will take anyone who is interested either on a bushwalk through the national park near the hotel,
如果你不想乘船觀看鯨魚,你的導游將帶你到酒店附近的國家公園漫步,
and there's no extra charge for that, or on a fishing trip.
這項活動不收取額外費用,或者帶你去釣魚。
That's an extra $12 1 think.
我想這個會收取額外的12美元。
And there's also a reptile park in town – that costs more or less the same.
另外在小鎮上還有爬行動物公園,價錢跟這個差不多。
NO, I think I 'd prefer whales to snakes.
不,我想比起蛇,我更喜歡鯨魚。
Yeah. And if you just want to relax you are free to sit by the hotel pool or go down the beach.
好的,如果你想休息,你可以免費去酒店的泳池或海灘。
Oh, and they also have tennis courts at the hotel, but you have to pay for those by the hour.
酒店還有網球場,但是你得按小時付費。
But there are table tennis tables downstairs and they 're part of the accommodation package. Just speak to your guide.
但是樓下有兵乓球桌,住宿費里包括這一項,所以只要和導游說一聲就行。
Well that sounds good. So how much is the basic tour price?
聽起來不錯,那么基礎旅游價格是多少?
At this time of year it's usually around $300 but let me check. Er ... oh, it's actually $280.
一年中的這個時節是在300美元左右,但是讓我查查,事實上是280美元。