Hello, London Life Agency. Can I help you?
倫敦人壽公司,您好,請問需要什么服務嗎?
Yes, I'd like to speak to Ms Paula Kent, please.
是的,我想找葆拉?肯特小姐,謝謝。
Certainly, who shall I say is calling?
好的,請問是哪位找呢?
Mike Davison.
麥克?戴維森。
One moment, please.
請稍待一會兒。
Hello Mike. How are you?
哈羅,麥克。你好嗎?
Fine.
很好。
Great.So where are you now?
太好了。你現在人在哪兒?
Oh.I'm still at Heathrow Airport...the plane was a little late.
喔,我還在希斯洛機場....班機有點誤點。
That's Ok. You come to my office, I can take you to my flat. It's only 10 minutes from the office.
沒關系。如果你到我辦公室來,我可以帶你去我的公寓,離辦公室只有10 分鐘而已。
OK.What's the easiest way to get there?
好,怎么去最容易?
Well, there's a special express train to Paddington but that's expensive and because Paddington is so big, you may have to walk a long way to change onto the underground.
嗯,有一班直達派丁頓的特快車,但是很貴,而且派丁頓車站很大,你可能要走很長一段路才能轉乘地鐵。
If you don't mind a longer trip, I think the underground is better.
如果你不介意多花點時間,我想直接搭地鐵會比較好。
OK.That sounds fine.
可以啊,我無所謂。
OK.So you take the Piccadilly Line, that's the dark blue, form Heathrow to Leicester Square.
好,所以你先搭皮卡地里線,就是深藍色的那條線,從希斯洛坐到列斯特廣場。
OK...Dark Blue line to Leicester Square.
好...搭深藍線到列斯特廣場。
Yeah.And there you change to the Northern Line, that's the black line, and take a northbound train to Camden.
對。然后換乘北線,就是黑色線,搭往北的列車到康頓。
Camden.
康頓。
Yes.At Camden, get off and go up the escalator and out of the ticket gates.
對,在康頓下車,搭電扶梯上樓,出售票口,
Turn right, walk down the road for about three minutes, and you'll see a bus stop.
右轉之后沿街走3 分鐘左右,就可以看到公車站牌。
From there, take bus 153 and get off at Zoo Gardens. My office is opposite that stop.
你在那邊搭153 路公交車,然后在動植物園下車,我的辦公室就在站牌對面。
OK.Let me just check once more. Take the underground from...
好,我再確認一次。搭地鐵從...