Well,the first thing is to find out exactly what's required in the exams.
首先是找到考試到底要求什么。
Mm.Would it help to get hold of some past papers?
掌握一些過去的論文對此有幫助嗎?
Yes.They'll help to make it clear.
是的,它們能幫你弄清思路。
Right,I'll do that.Then what?
好的,我會這么做。然后是什么?
Then you can sort out your revision priorities,based on what's most likely to come up.
然后根據最可能出現的問題,你可以挑出優先復習的地方。
I put these on a card,and read them through regularly. Uhuh.
我把這些寫在一張卡片上,時不時的讀一讀。
But that isn't enough in itself.You also need a timetable, to see how you can fit everything in,in the time available.
但是這還不夠。你還需要一張時間表,看看如何在有限的時間里完成一切。
Then keep it in front of you while you're studying.
然后在你學習時,把它放在你的前面。
I've done that before,but it hasn't helped me!
我以前這么做過,但是對我沒幫助。
Maybe you need to do something different every day,
也許你需要每天做些不同的事情。
so if you break down your revision into small tasks,and allocate them to specific days, there's more incentive to tackle them.
所以如果你把復習任務分成很多小任務,并把這些小任務分配到具體的每一天,你就會有更強的動力去完成。
With big topics you're more likely to put off starting. Good idea.
大的主題往往遲遲難以開始。好主意。
And as I revise each topic I write a sigle paragraph about it
當我復習每個題目時,我會寫上一段文字,
then later I can read it through quickly,and it helps fix things in my mind.
之后我可以快速地閱讀它,這幫我在腦海里解決很多事情。
That's brilliant. I also write answers to questions for the exam practice.
太棒了。我也會寫出一些考試問題的答案,
It's hard to make myself do it,though!
盡管這對我來說很難!
Well,I'll try.Thanks a lot,Jeannie.That's a great help.
我會試試。非常感謝,珍妮,這很有幫助。
No problem. See you around. Bye.
不客氣。回頭見。再見。