Well,I can go throuht the possible strategies with you and let you decide where to go from there. Okay,thanks.
我可以和你查閱一下可行的策略,讓你決定里面哪個適合。好的,謝謝。
Well,some people find it helpful to organise peer-group discussions
有些人覺得組織同齡人的小組討論很有幫助,
you know,each week a different person studies a different topic and shares it with the group.
每周由不同的人研究一個不同的話題并與小組的其他人分享。
Oh right. It really helps build confidence,you know,having to present something to others. I can see that.
是的。這對樹立信心有幫助,把某些事情介紹給別人。我看得出來。
The drawback is that everyone in the group seems to share the same ideas...
缺點是小組里的每個人似乎都有相同的觀點,
they keep being repeated in all the dissertations. Okay.
所有的論文都在重復這些觀點。是的。
You could also try a service called 'Student Support'.
你還可以嘗試一項“學生支持”服務。
It's designed to give you a structured programme over a number of weeks to develop your skills. Sounds good.
它通過幾周的結構課程提升你的技能。聽起來不錯。
Yes,unfortunately there are only a few places.But it's worth looking into.
是的,不幸的是名額有限。但是值得嘗試。
Yes,of course.I know I've got to work on my study skills.
當然。我知道我得改進我的學習技巧。
And then there are several study skills books you can consult. Right.
有一些學習技巧的書供你查閱。好的。
They'll be a good source of reference but the problem is they are sometimes too general.
它們是很好的參考來源,但問題是范圍有時太寬泛了。
Yes,that's what I've found.
是的,我也發現了。
Othe than that I would strongly advise quite simple ideas like using a card index.
除此之外,我強烈建議一些簡單的主意,像是使用卡片索引。
Well,yes,I've never done that before.
是的,我之前從沒試過。
It's simple,but it really works because you have to get points down in a small space.
它很簡單,但是很有用,因為你不得不把要點寫在一個小的空間上。
Another thing I always advise is don't just your notes and forget about them.
另一件我總是說的事是不要只記筆記而將它們拋在腦后。
Read everything three times-that'll really fix them in your mind.
每一個都讀三遍,這能幫你記牢。
Yes,I can see it'd take discipline but... Well,if you establish good study skills at this stage they'll be with you all your life.
是的,我明白這個方法需要訓練,但是……如果你在這個階段養成了好的學習技巧,你將終生受用。
Oh yes.I completely agree. It's just that I don't seem to be able to discipline myself.
是的,我完全同意。但是我覺得我不能約束自己。
I need to talk things over.
我需要探討這些事情。
Well,we'll be continuing these tutorials of course.
我們肯定會繼續這些輔導。
Let's arrange next month's now.
讓我們現在安排下個月的事情。
Let's see,I can see you virtually any time during the week starting 22nd January.
讓我看看。我看到你從1月22日開始的那周都有空。
What about the 24th? I'm free in the afternoon.
24日怎么樣?下午我有空。
Sorry,I'm booked then.
對不起,我有預約了。
What about the following day?
第二天怎么樣?
Thursday?I can make the morning.
周四?我早上有空。
Fine,we'll go fo the 25th then. That's great,thanks.
好的,我們定在25日。太好了,謝謝。