Do you mind if I take your blood pressure?
您介意我為您測一下血壓嗎?
No, I don't mind. I'll roll up my sleeve for you.
不介意。稍等,我把袖子卷起來。
Thanks. That makes it easier.
謝謝,這樣就方便多了。
Is it OK if I do your dressing now?
我現在幫您換衣服可以嗎?
Yes, that's fine. I've just had a shower.
可以。我剛剛洗完澡。
Good. I've got everything ready for you here.
很好。一切都已經準備就緒。
Can I check your blood glucose level?
我可以給您測血糖值嗎?
Sure. I hope it's OK.
當然可以。希望我的血糖值正常。
It should be OK. It was OK last time.
應該沒問題。上次測量的血糖值很正常。
I need to see your identity bracelet. Is that all right?
我需要確認一下您的腕帶。可以嗎?
Yes. Here it is.
可以,給你。
Thanks. Yes. That's all right.
多謝。是的,沒錯。
Is it all right if I give you this injection?
可以給您注射這劑藥嗎?
OK. It's a painkiller, isn't it?
可以。這是止痛藥,對吧?
That's right.
是的。
I need to put up a new IV bag. Is that OK?
我需要把新的靜脈輸液袋掛上,可以嗎?
That's OK. Is it the last one?
好的,這是最后一袋藥嗎?
No, one more after this one.
不是的,這袋滴完之后還有一袋。