Good morning, Ms. Simpson. How are you today?
早上好,辛普森女士。今天你感覺如何?
Morning, Sheena. Nice to see you again. I'm fine, thanks.
早上好,希娜。很高興再次見到你。我很好,謝謝關心。
Great. I need to check your blood glucose level before you see the doctor. Is that OK?
很好。醫生會診前,我需要給您測一下血糖。可以嗎?
Yes, that's fine with me.
好的,我沒問題。
OK, I'll just put a test strip in the glucometer. Can you hold out your finger, please?
我會把一張測試片放在血糖儀上。請您伸出一根手指可以嗎?
Here you are. This finger's the best one, I think.
好了。我覺得這根手指再合適不過了。
I'm going to prick the side of your finger with this lancet.
我會用小刀刺破您的手指。
Now, I'll put a drop of blood on the test strip. There.
現在,我要把采集的血液放置在測試片上。
Got enough?
這就完了?
Yes, that's fine. You can put the cotton swab on your finger now.
是的,這就結束了。您現在可以用棉簽按壓住手指。
Thanks. What's the reading?
謝謝。那上面寫的什么?
We'll have to wait for the result to flash on the screen.
我們需要等待結果
It's 5.8.
指數為5.8.
That's good. I'm happy with that.
非常好。我十分滿意。
Yes, it's fine. I'll record it on your chart now.
是的,血糖指數正常。我會把這個記錄在您的表格里。