What's the matter?
怎么了?
I have had some vaginal bleeding for 3 days, together with some pain in the lower abdomen.
我這三天都有陰道出血,有時伴隨小腹疼痛。
Did you loose a lot of blood?
出血量多嗎?
No, not much.
不是很多。
Where is the pain and what's it like?
疼痛具體在哪個部位,是怎樣的疼法?
The pain occurs in the central part of the lower abdomen. It comes in attacks. It is accompanied with vaginal bleeding.
小腹中間的位置。陣痛。伴隨出血。
Have you had any miscarriages or spontaneous abortions before?
你以前做過流產或者有過自然流產嗎?
Yes, I had a miscarriage 3 years ago.
有,三年前做過流產。
At what stage of pregnancy was it?
孕期多大的時候?
12 weeks.
12周。
It seems that you have a threatening miscarriage. You should stay in bed except for eating or going to the toilet. The doctor will give you some medicine by injection or orally.
你可能有流產的危險。除了吃飯和去廁所你必須臥床休息。醫生會給你開一些口服或者注射的藥物。
I'll do as you say.
我會按您說的做的。
You should go to the emergency clinic immediately whenever the bleeding becomes more severe than usual.
一旦出血過多你應該立即去急診室。
Thank you.
謝謝。