You're going to be discharged tomorrow.
你明天就可以出院了。
Is that so? I'm so happy to hear that.
真的嗎?我太高興了。
You have been in hospital for 3 weeks, haven't you?
你已經住院三周了,是嗎?
Exactly. But Dr. Wang told me that I still have to rest for a couple of weeks.
整整三周。但是王醫生告訴我我還需要休息幾周。
Dr. Wang has written the certificate for you.
王醫生已經給你開了出院證明。
Could give me some suggestions?
你可以給我一些建議嗎?
Firstly, lead a regular life and have a good rest. Secondly, give up smoking and drinking. Have more nutritious food.
首先,生活要有規律,好好休息。第二,戒煙戒酒。多吃營養食品。
Thirdly, don't stimulate the incision when you have a bath. Finally, come here to have an examination a month later.
第三,洗澡時不要刺激傷口。最后,一個月后回來做檢查。
Thanks a lot. I'll do that. Please give me the bill.
多謝,我會照你說的做的。請把醫藥費清單給我。
I'll go to the admission office for you at once. Have you made sure you haven't lost anything behind?
我馬上去住院處去給你取。你確定沒有落下東西嗎?
No, I have taken everything. You've been so kind to me. Thank you very much.
沒有,所有的東西都帶上了。你對我真好。非常感謝。
Don't stand on ceremony.
你甭客氣。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載