You're going to be discharged the day after tomorrow.
后天你就可以出院了。
That's really good news.
這真是好消息。
The doctor has written a certificate for you. Here are 2 suggestions. First, avoid any mental stress and have a good rest.
醫生已經為你開了出院證明。我們對你有兩點建議。第一,避免心理壓力,好好休息。
Second, come to have examinations of fasting sugar and EKG regularly.
第二,定期來檢查空腹血糖和做心電圖。
Yes I will.
好的,我會的。
I'll go to the admission office to get your bill at once.
我去現在就去住院處拿你的醫藥單。
Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
Altogether, 350 yuan. You may pay either in cash or check.
總共350元。你可以用現金或者支票支付。
I'll pay in check.
我用支票。
Have you made sure you haven't lost anything behind?
你確定沒有落下任何東西嗎?
I don't think so. I'm really very grateful to you all.
應該沒有了。我真的很感激你們大家。
Don't mention it. That is our job.
不用客氣。這是我們的工作。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載