Operator, put me through to the operating room please.
話務員,請幫我接手術室。
Just a minute. The line is engaged.
稍等。目前占線。
A few seconds later.
幾秒鐘后。
Operation room.
手術室
May I speak to the head nurse?
能請護士長接電話嗎?
Of course, she's right here.
當然可以,她就在這。
Hello, I'm the head nurse. What can I do for you?
你好,我是護士長。有什么可以幫您?
What's going on in the operation room right now?
手術室中目前是什么情況。
I have an emergency case coming in.
我馬上有一個緊急病例。
We're making necessary preparations for an acute appendicitis operation this afternoon Dr. Wang is going to perform the operation.
我們在為今天下午王醫生的急性闌尾炎手術做必要準備。
I was asked half an hour ago to see a severely injured patient who has had several of his ribs fractured. He needs a chest operation immediately. Would you arrange for an emergency operation?
我半小時前接收了一個嚴重肋骨骨折的病人。他需要立即接受胸腔手術。你們幫我安排緊急手術嗎?
Of course, I'll make the necessary arrangements right away. I'll phone you everything is ready.
當然可以。我馬上做必要準備。一切準備完畢之后我給你打電話。
Fine, I'll be waiting for your call.
好的,我等你電話。
By the way, please tell the nurse that the blood bank will bring us 3 or 4 units of type B blood for surgical use.
對了。請告訴護士血庫會給我們3或4單位的B型血供手術使用。
Anything else?
還有其他要交代的嗎?
Yes, I'm planning to use a general anesthesia and would like to have an assistant.
有,我需要做全身麻醉,需要一位助手。
All right. I'll let Dr. Wang know it immediately.
好的。我馬上通知王醫生。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
You're welcome.
不客氣。
After the operation.
術后
The patient is in narcosis, take care.
患者還在昏迷狀態,多留意。
What kind of surgery has he had?
他接受了什么手術?
A chest operation.
胸腔手術。
Is he allergic to any drug?
他對什么藥物過敏嗎?
He's allergic to meperidine.
他對哌替啶過敏。
Did he lose much blood during the surgery?
手術中他失血很多嗎?
He lost 400 ml of blood and received 2 units of red cells.
他失血400ml。我們給他輸了2單位的紅細胞。
Has he received any other fluids?
你們給他輸其他液體了嗎?
1000 ml of 5% dextrose in distilled water.
1000毫升含5%葡萄糖的蒸餾水。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載