"Do you feel any pain?
你感到疼?
Oh, yes, quite a bit.
是的,很疼。
Could you show me where it hurts?
能告訴我哪里疼嗎?
Right here, Doctor, in my chest.
在這兒,胸部。
Here, hm… Is it always just in that spot?
這兒…..總是在這個區域疼嗎?
No, sometimes it moves around to here.
不,有時候疼痛會轉移到這。
I see. What kind of pain is it? Can you describe the pain?
嗯,是怎樣地疼呢?能描述一下嗎?
Well, most of the time it feels like a cramp, but occasionally it's sharp and stabbing.
好的,大多數時候感覺到痙攣性痛,但是偶爾會感到劇痛,刺痛。
Does it come and go or do you have it all the time?
是疼一下就不疼了還是一直疼?
Well, it's worse at times. It seems to come over me in waves, but mostly it's there all the time.
嗯,有時疼痛會加重。好像疼痛是突然一陣一陣來的,但是大多數的時候是一直疼的。
Does it start suddenly or build up slowly?
是突然就感到疼還是慢慢地感到疼?
It seems to build up gradually.
似乎是慢慢疼起來的。
What do you do when you get the pain?
當你感到疼的時候你采取什么措施?
Well, there isn't much I can do. I just have to put up with it.
嗯,我做不了什么,只能忍著。
And does anything in particular seem to bring the pain on or make it worse?
有沒有什么特別的舉動能引起或者使疼痛加劇?
Well, I find going upstairs difficult. Also, when I have to cough or take a deep breath.
我發現上樓變得困難了。而且,當我咳嗽或者深呼吸的時候感覺很疼,
It's terrible, like a knife stabbing me."
好像刀在扎我。