What seems to be the problem at the moment?
你怎么了?
Well, I've been feeling so poorly recently.
最近我感覺身體不太舒服。
I see. Feeling poorly. What do you mean by that?
嗯,怎么不舒服?
I've been getting very short of breath.
最近總覺得氣短。
Hm… How long has this been going on?
嗯……這樣多久了?
For about 18 months, I think.
大概一年半了。
And were there any other symptoms before then or did it start quite suddenly?
在感覺氣急之前有其他的癥狀嗎?是突然就覺得氣急嗎?
I hadn't noticed anything before then.
在這之前沒注意到任何癥狀。
So you haven't experienced this symptom before?
意思是在這之前沒有任何癥狀?
No, not that I can remember, Doctor.
嗯,不記得有,醫生。
I see. Was there anything that seemed to cause this?
嗯。有沒有可能導致這個癥狀的原因呢?
Well, nothing, really.
嗯,真的沒有。
Except maybe it gets really bad when I go up to London to see my sister.
除非我去倫敦看我姐姐讓癥狀加重了。
Let's take a look. I'll listen to your heart and lungs to begin with.
讓我看一下,我先聽聽你的心臟和肺。