Good morning, Mr. Bracknell. I'm here to do your admission obs.
早上好,布拉科內爾先生。我來給您做一下常規檢查。
Obs?
什么查?
Observations. It's your weight, temperature, pulse and respirations. Also your blood pressure and oxygen sats, that's the amount of oxygen in your blood.
檢查身體各個部位的狀況。體重,體溫,脈搏跳動和呼吸方面的。還包括你的血壓和血氧飽和度——也就是血液中的氧氣含量。
Right.
好的。
I'll weigh you first. Can you stand on the scales please?
先給您測一下體重,您可以站在體重稱上嗎?
Yeah, sure.
好的。
What's my weight?
我的體重是多少?
It's 78 kilos.
78公斤。
That's all right?
就這樣嗎?
Yes, that's fine. Now, I'm going to take your temperature.
是的,這就好了。
OK.
好的。
I'm going to take it in your ear with this tympanic thermometer.
我需要把這個鼓膜溫度計放在您的耳朵里。
That's new?
這是新型的溫度計嗎?
Yes. Can you turn your head to one side for me please?
是的。您可以轉一下頭換到這邊嗎?
Sure. This side?
當然,這邊嗎?
That's fine. I'll just wait for the beep. Right. It's 37.3.
是的。接下來只需要等溫度計發出嗶聲。好了,溫度是37.3.
Now what?
接下來呢?
I'll put the blood pressure cuff on. Can you roll up your sleeve, please?
我需要為您測量血壓,您可以把袖子卷起來嗎?
Sure, no problem.
沒問題。
Can you put your arm out straight? That's it. I'll put on the blood pressure cuff.
你可以把胳膊向外伸直嗎?對,就是這樣。我來給您戴上血壓帶。
That's for my blood pressure?
這就是測量血壓的機器?
Yes. The machine will read your blood pressure and pulse.
是的。這臺機器可以測量出你的血壓和脈搏跳動指數。
OK. What's the other lead for?
好的,那這些是用來做什么的?
It reads the amount of oxygen in your blood.
是用來讀取您血液中的氧氣含量。
Oh, yes, I remember. Oxygen sats, right?
哦,我記著呢,叫血氧飽和度,對吧?
Yes, very good. Can you hold out your hand, please?
是的,記性真好。可以麻煩你伸一只手嗎?
This hand?
這只可以嗎?
That's fine. I'm going to clip the lead onto your finger so it'll give me a reading for oxygen sats.
可以。我需要把這個夾子夾到你的手指上一遍讀取血氧飽和度。
So how my readings? Are they normal?
我的指數是多少?正常嗎?
Your BP is 120/75. That's quite normal.
指數為120/75,很正常。
That's good. Is my pulse all right, too?
太好了,我的心跳呢?
It's 68. That's fine.
指數為68,也很正常。
What about the oxygen?
血氧飽和度的指數呢?
Your oxygen sats are 98%. That's fine, too. Now, I'll just finish by noting down your respirations, they were 16 breaths per minute.
指數為98%,也在正常的范圍內。現在我還需要記下你的呼吸狀況,頻率為每分鐘16次。