Mr. Connolly, have you got an ID bracelet on?
康諾利先生,你佩戴醫療腕帶了嗎?
Yes. Here it is.
是的,在這兒。
I just need to check your personal details. Can I look at your ID bracelet, please?
我需要核查一下你的個人信息。我可以看一下你的腕帶嗎?
Certainly.
當然可以。
Can you tell me your full name please?
請問,你的全名怎么稱呼?
John Everson Connolly.
約翰·艾佛森·康諾利。
Right. That's correct on the bracelet. What's your date of birth, please?
好的。腕帶上的是正確的。你的出生日期呢?
The 30th of November 1934.
1934年11月30號。
30th of November 1934, right. Now your hospital number is 463817. I'll just check that on the identity bracelet. 463815! Oh no, that's wrong.
好的,1934年11月30號。你的入院編號為463817。我看一下你的腕帶上的編號是否正確。463815,哦,這里出錯了。
Dear! Better change that then. Anything else?
天哪,那趕緊換過來。還有其他的問題嗎?
One more question. Do you have any allergies?
還有一個問題,就是你有過什么過敏史嗎?
Yes, I do. I'm allergic to morphine. It makes me very sick.
是的,對麻醉劑過敏。會嘔吐得很嚴重。
If you're allergic to something, you should have a red identity bracelet. I'll change that for you right away.
如果你有過敏史,你應該配戴紅色的醫療腕帶。我現在就給你調換。
Thanks, Stephen. I forgot to tell them about the allergy.
謝謝你,斯蒂芬。我忘記告訴他們過敏的事情了。
That's OK, Mr. Connolly. That's what we like to check everything carefully.
沒關系的,康諾利先生。這是我們應該做的。