Hello, Samira. I'm Bessie. I'm your nurse for today. How are you?
你好,薩米拉。我是貝西。我是你的護理護士,最近怎么樣?
OK, thanks.
很好,謝謝。
That's good. I'm going to take your Obs. now.
那就好,我來給你做常規檢查。
What's that?
什么是常規檢查?
It's your temperatur, pulse and respirations, that's how many breaths per minute, and your weight. I need to check your blood pressure and your oxygen sats, too.
就是你的體溫,脈搏跳動和呼吸也就是每分鐘的呼吸頻率,還有你的體重。另外,還需要檢查你的血壓和血氧飽和度。
OK.
好的。
Right. I'll just take your temperature with this special thermometer in your ear and wait for the beep.
好吧,我需要把這個特殊的溫度計放進你的耳朵里。
What's my temperature?
我的體溫怎么樣?
Your tepms 37.3. That's good.
體溫是37.3攝氏度,很正常。
Now what?
然后呢?
I'll get the rest of the information from this machine. Lift up your arm for me, please. That's it. I'll wrap the cuff around your arm.
還需要用這臺機器給您測量一下,請您舉一下胳膊,對就是這樣。我需要把這個血壓帶綁在你的胳膊上。
Is that OK?
這就行了?
Yes, that's fine. Now, I'll just clip this lead on your finger.
是的,這就好了。現在把這個夾到你的手指上。
What's that for?
這是干什么用的?
It measures the amount of oxygen in your blood.
是為了測量血液中的氧氣含量。
OK.
我知道了。
I'll turn on the machine now.
我現在已經啟動這臺機器了。
What does it say?
怎么樣?
Your blood pressure's 100/68. That's fine. Your pulse is 64. That's OK, too. Your oxygen sats are 98%. That's the percentage of oxygen in your blood.
你的血壓為100/68。很正常。你的脈搏跳動指數為64。也沒有什么問題。血氧飽和度為98%,就是指血液中的氧氣含量。
Is that good?
正常嗎?
Yes, it's fine. That's all from this machine. I counted your respirations while you were watching the machine. Your resps are 18 breaths a minute.
是的,很正常。就這些了。你看這臺機器的時候我已經測量出你的呼吸頻率。每分鐘18次。
I didn't even know you were doing it!
我都不知道你什么時候測量的。
I know. OK, I'll weigh you now. Samira, can you stand on these scales for me, please?
好了,現在稱體重。薩米拉。請到體重秤上站一下。
OK.
好的。
That's a good girl.
真是個聽話的好孩子。
How much do I weigh?
我的體重是多少?
Let's see. You weigh 45 kilos.
我看看啊,體重是45公斤。
Am I finished now?
現在已經檢查完了是嗎?
Yes, that's it!
是的,檢查結束。