New Words
新單詞
teller n.
出納員
director n.
主任
collate v.
核對
shall
用于第二,三人稱表示說話人的許諾
accompany v.
伴隨。陪同
arrange v.
安排
result n.
結果,成果
sharp adv.
正
Phrases & Expressions
短語
accompany us on the piano
用鋼琴給我們伴奏
profitsharing
得益分配
1.Shall I make you a cup of coffee before the interview?
在接見前我給你來一杯咖啡好嗎?
Yes, thank you very much.
行,非常感謝你。
2.Shall I call the teller?
要不要我去把出納員叫來?
Yes, if she is free, please ask her to come here now.
好,假如她現在有空,請她來一下。
3.Shall we wait for the reply today?
3.我們今天能等到答復嗎?
Yes, our director says he will reply in half an hour.
能,我們的主任說半個小時之后答復你們。
4.Shall we collate the accounts today?
4.今天我們要核對帳目嗎?
Please do it as quickly as possible.
請盡快核對。
5.Shall I ask him?
5.要我去請他嗎?
Yes, please tell him to join us this evening.
是的,請你告訴他今晚來參加。
6.Shall those goods from abroad be sent to you at once?
6.從國外運來的那些貨物要不要馬上送到你們那兒?
No, that's not necessary. I will come and take a look myself.
沒有必要,我將親自來看一看。
7.Shall she sing for us?
7.她能為我們唱一支歌嗎?
Yes, why not?
當然可以。
8.Shall we ask her to accompany us on the piano?
8.我們去請她給我們用鋼琴伴奏好嗎?
Yes, piano accompaniment will add a lot to our singing.
是,我們唱歌請她用鋼琴伴奏效果更好。
9.Shall we send these old computers to the store?
9.我們要不要把這些陳舊的計算機放到倉庫里去?
Sure, please arrange it.
行,請你安排一下。
10.Shall I phone you tonight?
10.今天晚上要不要我給你打電話?
Yes, I'd like to hear the result of the negotiation.
要,我想聽一聽談判的結果。
11.We shall discuss profitsharing, shan't we?
11.我們將討論利潤分配,是不是?
Yes, it's very important.
是,這很重要。
12.Let's meet at the station, shall we?
12.我們在車站會面,行不行?
Yes, we'd better meet at six sharp this evening.
行,我們最好今晚6點整在車站見面。