Unit 3 Reception 登記入住
經典對話
C=Front Office Clerk 前臺服務員 G=Guest 顧客
C: Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
下午好!歡迎光臨XX酒店。能為您效勞嗎?
G: Yes, I'd like check-in, please.
我要登記住宿。
C: Certainly, Sir. May I have your name, please?
好的,先生。請問大名?
G: I'm Lawrence Brown.
我叫勞倫斯 布朗。
C: Do you have reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
布朗先生,您預訂了房間了嗎?
G: Yes, from tonight.
是的,預訂了。從今晚開始。
C: Just a moment please. I'll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr. Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
請稍后,我檢查一下預訂記錄。(過了一會兒)讓您久等了,布朗先生,您預訂了從3月5日到7日3個晚上的雙床間,是這樣的嗎?
G: Exactly.
對。
C: Could you fill out the registration form, please?
請填寫這張登記表好嗎?
G: Fine (Fill the form)
好的(填寫表格)
C: How would you like to make payment?
您打算如何付款呢?
G: By American Express Card.
用美國運通信用卡。
C: May I take a print of the card, please?
請讓我劃印一下你的卡,好嗎?
G: Sure, here you are.
好的,給你。
C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809. That’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
謝謝您,布朗先生。您的房間是9樓的2809號房,服務員會帶您過去,希望您住得愉快。
常用句型百寶箱
1. 入住基本應對
(1) You can just skip that, and I'll fill it in for you later on.你可以先不填這一項,我待會兒幫您補上。
(2) Please sign at the bottom on the right hand side.請在右下角簽名
(3) May I see some identifications?我能看看您的身份證件嗎?
(4) How would you like to make payment/settle your bill?您打算如何付款呢?
(5) In cash/By credit card/By traveler's check.
n. 支付,付款,報償,報應