I'm looking for a plain blue sweater.
我在找一件純藍色的毛衣。
How about this one?
這個怎么樣?
Yes, that's nice. Could I try it on?
是的,很好。我能試穿一下嗎?
Certainly. The fitting rooms are over there.
當然。試衣間在那邊。
David's going to meet us at the club around six.
大衛六點左右在俱樂部見我們。
Good. How will he get there? I don't think driving is a good choice in the rush hour.
很好。他將如何到達那里?我認為在交通高峰期開車不是個好選擇。
David said he'll take the underground. What about us?
大衛說他要乘地鐵。我們呢?
Let's go by bike.
我們騎自行車去吧。
Jane, wait a second. I'm going with you.
簡,等等。我和你一起去。
Okay. I'm going to Professor Wang's calligraphy class.
可以。我要去王教授的書法課。
I know. It's in the chemistry building, right? My biology class is in the same building.
我知道。在化學大樓里,對嗎?我的生物課在同一棟樓里。
Is there anything else you want?
你還想要什么嗎?
No, thank you. By the way, in case there's a problem with this air conditioner, can I return it?
不用了,謝謝。順便問一下,萬一這臺空調出了問題,我可以退貨嗎?
Yes, but you must return it within thirty days.
可以,但是你必須在三十天內歸還。
Thank you.
非常感謝。
Stop checking emails! We are in the middle of a vacation!
別再查郵件了!我們正在度假呢!
Okay! One more minute and I'll switch it off.
好的!再等一分鐘,我就把它關掉。