Excuse me, how can I find the book called The Class of 1998?
不好意思打擾一下,我怎樣才能找到那本叫《1998級》的書呢?
Oh, I'm afraid it was sold out.
哦,那個書恐怕賣完了。
It's all right. Thank you!
沒關系。謝謝您!
How did your dancing lesson go today?
你今天的舞蹈課怎么樣?
Exciting! But it was hard work. I really need a rest now.
挺讓人興奮的!但學起來不容易。我現在真的需要去休息了。
Yeah, I can see that. Go and get relaxed.
嗯,我看出來了。去放松一下吧。
How much is that in total?
總共多少錢?
$100. But if you have a membership card, I can give a 20% discount.
100美元。但是如果你有會員卡,我可以給你打八折。
Great! This is my membership card.
太好了!這是我的會員卡。
Jane, I'm going out for a while.
簡,我要出去一會兒。
But you have an appointment with Mr.Douglas at 3 o'clock.
但是您3點的時候和道格拉斯先生有個預約。
Well, please make it another day.
嗯,把它放在改天吧。
David said he would quit his job at our school.
大衛說他要辭去我們學校的工作。
Really? Why would he do that?
真的嗎?為什么呢?
His friend started a firm in London. She wanted David to help her.
他的朋友在倫敦開了一家公司,她想讓大衛過去幫她。