Hello, Mr. White. Do you think it's possible for us to talk sometime today?
你好,懷特先生。你覺得今天我們有時間談一談嗎?
I'd love to, Miss Wilson, but I've got a pretty tight schedule today.
我很想和你談,威爾遜女士,但是我今天的日程排得很緊。
I've got to finish reading the yearly financial report by 10.
但我得在十點之前看完年度財務報告。
Then I have to drive to the airport to pick up an advertiser at 11.
然后11點的時候我得在開車去機場接一位廣告商。
After that, I'll have a meeting with him over lunch.
而后,我要在吃午飯時跟他會面。
Can I see you after lunch?
我能在午飯后見你嗎?
Well, let me see... after lunch, I have to attend a senior staff meeting, which may last about two hours. Can you come at 3?
額,我看看啊……午飯后,我得參加一個兩小時左右的高級員工會議。你能在三點鐘過來嗎?
We can talk for an hour before I meet my sales team at 4.
我在四點鐘會見我的銷售團隊之前,我們能談一個小時。
I'm afraid an hour is too short. What about tomorrow morning?
一個小時怕是太短了。明天早上怎么樣?
9 to 11, then. I'll wait for you at the office.
那就9點到11點吧。我在辦公室等你。
OK, see you then.
好的,到時見。