Find out about your future
找尋你的未來
Read this newspaper article to find out how job and education fairs can help you.
讀讀這篇報紙文章,找出工作和教育是如何幫助你的。
Planning your future? Need help?
計劃你的將來?需要幫助?
Then call in at the Education and Careers Expo, which opened yesterday at the City Exhibition Centre.
那么你可以順便參觀一下昨天在城市展覽中心開幕的教育及職業博覽會吧。
Both industrialists and educators will be there, giving you a unique opportunity to meet them.
企業家和教育家會在這里,給你一個獨特的機會來接觸他們。
This year, there are over 150 exhibitors, including businesses, professions and government departments.
今年,會有150位參展者,其中包括商業人士,專業人士和政府部門人員。
In addition, there are representatives from over 100 educational institutions, including many from overseas.
另外,有包括來自與于海外的多于一百個教育機構的代表。
Do not miss out on this great chance to get some professional advice direct from the experts.
不要錯過這個絕佳的可以直接從專家那里獲取專業建議的機會。
I spoke to several young people at the Expo,
我在展會上同幾個年輕人進行了交談,
and they all agreed how useful it was to have so much expertise and information under one roof.
他們一致認為在同一個地方能夠得到那么多的專門知識和信息真是不虛此行。
Kelly Bai intends to take a university course in design after she leaves school.
凱利白打算在離開學校后參加一個大學的設計課程。
Kelly, a Senior High Grade 3 student, said,
凱利,一個高中三年級的學生,她說,
'I've picked up a lot of college prospectuses and so on, but I'm not in any hurry to make a choice at the moment.
“我找了許多大學的說明,我現在一點也不急于作出選擇。
I want to get all the information before I make up my mind.'
我想要在做決定之前找遍所有的信息。”
When asked why she chose design as a field of study, she responded,
當問及她為什么選擇設計作為自己學習的領域時,她回答說,
'My mother has an art shop and designs her own products. I think I take after her.'
“我媽媽有一家藝術商店,她設計自己的產品,我覺得這點我很像媽媽。”
Barbara Zhang is already at university, in the second year of her law degree.
芭芭拉張已經在讀大學二年級的法律學位。
She has decided to keep on studying after she graduates.
她已經決定畢業之后繼續學習。
'I hope that I can go abroad to study,' said Barbara,
“我希望我可以出國學習”芭芭拉說,
'but I may not be able to afford it. I applied for several scholarships last year, without any luck.
“但是我可能支付不起出國的費用,我在去年的時候不抱任何希望的申請了一些獎學金。
I aim to keep on trying, however.'
但是,我力求繼續努力。”