Currently, Zhenhua has 20 research institutes or centres.
現在,振華有20個研究所和研究中心。
The university has tried to provide students with knowledge and skills to help them in the future careers.
大學盡力給學生們傳授知識和技能來幫助他們的未來就業。
Zhenhua is working to make itself the premier place for enquiry and research.
振華還致力使其成為咨詢和研究的頂級機構。
We also have exchange programmes that allow Zhenhua students to travel all over the world
我們還設立交換生項目,使振華的學生旅游全世界,
and students from other countries to come and study with us.
來自其他國家的學生來和我們一起學習。
Beneath the arches of Zhenhua, we have over 11,500 students.
在振華大學的校門內,我們有11500多名學生。
We believe that all students should work hard and make good use of their time here.
我們認為所有學生要努力學習,充分利用學校時間。
This means that our schedule is arranged carefully for each student.
這意味著我們給每個學生詳細安排了時刻表。
It includes 20 hours of classes a week in your chosen course.
包括了你們選修課的一周20個小時的課程。
All classes are organized so that students can attend seminars as well as letures.
安排了所有課程,這樣可以像參加演講一樣參加研討會。
In addition, we have two hours a week for writing essays and reports,
另外,一周我們還有兩個小時來寫作文和報道的時間,
two hours focusing on sharpening debating skills and two hours of sport.
兩個小時重在加強辯論技能時間和兩個小時的運動時間。