Unusual pictures
不一般的圖畫
Someone once said that anything and everything could be used to make art.
有人曾說過,任何事物、一切事物都能用來創造藝術。
A few years ago, a picture of Mona Lisa was made out of slices of bread toasted to different colours.
幾年前,被烤成不同顏色的面包片做成了一幅《蒙娜麗莎》。
It probably smelled good, but it took a long time to do.
它可能聞起來很好,但做起來花了很長時間。
This web page gives you some ideas that you could use to make unusual pictures.
這個網頁會給你一些提示,你可以用來制造不一般的圖畫。
Pizza faces
比薩臉
Put your apron on and get ready to make a pizza face.
穿上圍裙,準備做一個比薩臉吧。
Now you can be a chef and an artist.
現在你可以成為一個廚師兼藝術家。
You can use a variety of different foods to help you make a face.
你可以用各種不同的食物來幫助你做成一張臉。
Here are a few ideas.
下面是一些提議。
Use small slices of carrot or pieces of seaweed as hair, and arrange it in the style that you want.
使用小片的胡蘿卜或海藻當作頭發,并按照你想要的發型安放好。
Cut up some tomatoes for eyes, pieces of cheese for ears, and a mushroom for a nose.
切一些蕃茄做眼睛,奶酪做耳朵,切一片蘑菇做鼻子。
Next, you need to think about the mouth--you should make a smile from a slice of bacon.
接下來你需要想想嘴巴了——你可以用一片咸肉做出一個微笑。
Other foods you could use to make pizza faces include onion, pineapple, eggplant and ham.
你還可以用其他食物,包括洋蔥、菠蘿,茄子和火腿來做比薩臉。
Most of these foods are available at your local grocery.
這些食物大部分都能在當地的雜貨店里買到。
When you have made the face, you can take a photo of it, so that you can keep your unusual picture forever.
做好臉之后,你可以給它拍一張照片,這樣你就能永遠擁有這張不一般的圖畫了。
Once you have taken the photo, you can then cook and eat the pizza face.
一旦拍下照片,你就可以把這張比薩臉做熟然后吃掉它了。
An artist in the USA once made pizza faces from fruit and vegetables.
美國的一位藝術家曾經用水果和蔬菜做過比薩臉。
He took photos of each one and then used these photographs to make birthday cards.
他給每一個都拍照,然后用這些照片做生日卡片。
Since then he has sold over two million cards.
自那以后他售出了兩百多萬張卡片。