Act Two, Scene One
第二幕,第一場
Daniel and Eric's bedroom.
丹尼爾和埃里克的臥室。
Eric sits on his bed. Daniel has his arms crossed and looks upset.
埃里克坐在床上。丹尼爾雙臂交叉,看起來很不高興。
They never even gave me a chance to defense myself. I hate them!
他們從不給我機會讓我解釋。我討厭他們!
You don't hate them. I can tell them we had an emergency.
你不討厭他們。我可以告訴他們我們的緊急狀況。
Then they won't be mad anymore.
那樣他們就不會生氣了。
No, don't tell them anything. Anyhow, they didn't trust me.
不,什么都別告訴他們。不管怎樣,他們不相信我。
They don't deserve an explanation. Let them think what they want.
不想他們解釋。隨他們想去吧。
But Daniel, if they knew that spot was sick and we used the money to take him to the clinic ...
可是丹尼爾,如果他們知道斑點病了,我們用錢帶他去寵物醫院了……
And that we spent all of yesterday waiting there for him, and that is why we had no time to clean the house ...
而且我們昨天一天都在那里陪他,這就是我們沒有時間整理房間的原因……
but no, Eric, why didn't they ask me what happened instead of shouting at me?
埃里克,不要,他們為什么不問我發生了什么事,而是沖我喊呢?