Home alone
獨自在家
Act One
第一幕
Mom and Dad arrive back from vacation a day earlier than expected.
爸爸和媽媽外出度假,比孩子們預計的時間提早一天回家。
The curtains are closed and the living room is dark when Mom and Dad enter.
爸爸媽媽進來時,窗簾是拉著的,起居室里很暗。
It's so nice to be home!
回家真好!
Yes, I can't wait to surprise the boys!
是啊,我迫不及待地想要給孩子們一個驚喜!
Suddenly a door opens and a soccer ball flies through the room.
忽然一扇門開了,一個足球飛進屋里。
Eric runs in after it, followed by a big dog, walking very slowly.
埃里克追著球跑進來,后面跟著一只大狗,狗走的很慢。
Mom! Dad! You're back early!
媽媽!爸爸!你們提前回來了!
But, but ... you weren't supposed to come home until tomorrow!
可是,可是……我們沒有想到你們會在明天前回來!
The dog slowly walks to Mom and Dad.
狗慢慢地向爸爸媽媽走去。
Eric, he's so tired and hungry!
埃里克,他又累又餓!
The money for dog food is gone, but Spot looks like he is starving!
用來買狗糧的錢已經用完了,可是斑點看起來餓極了!
What did you do with the cash we left?
你們把我們留下的錢干什么用了?
And look at this room—garbage all over the place!
看看這屋子里—到處是垃圾!
Where is your brother? Daniel!
你哥哥呢?丹尼爾!
Mom, Dad, I can explain ...
媽媽,爸爸,聽我說……
Dad opens the curtains and light comes into the room.
爸爸拉開窗簾,光線進入屋里。
The room is in a mess, with pizza boxes on the floor and dirty dishes in the sink.
房間一團糟,地上扔著比薩餅盒子,洗滌池里堆著臟碗。
In the corner, there is a garbage can around which are piece of garbage and paper.
角落里,有個垃圾桶,周圍都是大大小小的垃圾和廢紙。
Mom and Dad both turn towards Daniel.
媽媽和爸爸都轉向丹尼爾。
Listen to me young man—we left you in charge!
聽我說,年輕人——我們讓你負責任!
We thought you could act like an adult, but look at the mess!
我們本以為你可以像個成年人一樣做事,但是看看這亂七八糟的東西!
I don't know why the house is so dirty ...
我不知道房間為什么這么臟……
Daniel, we thought you were an adult, a person who would make good decisions...
丹尼爾,我們本以為你是一個成年人了,一個可以做決策的人……
How can we trust you any more?
我們還怎么能信任你?
We won't tolerate such behavior in our house!
我們這個家不能忍受這樣的行為!
Stop shouting at me. I'm still a teenager! Why is everything always my fault?
別沖我喊。我還是一個未成年人!為什么每件事總是我的錯?
Daniel runs into his bedroom and shuts the door angrily.
丹尼爾跑進臥室,砰的關上了門。
Mom and Dad look at each other as lights go out.
媽媽和爸爸面面相覷,這時燈光熄滅。
End of Act One
第一幕結束