Gordon, I'm going to Keswick in the Lake District this weekend. Really?
戈登,我們這周末要去湖泊地區的凱瑟克。真的嗎?
Yeah, five of us. Why don't you join us? We're getting to Keswick on Friday.
是的,我們五個人。你為何不加入我們呢?我們周五到凱瑟克。
Then we're going boating on Saturday. And on Sunday, we're going to do some shopping.
然后我們周六去劃船。周日我們會去購物。
Then I will take some time to visit my aunt Lucy.
接著我會花些時間去看望我阿姨露西。
You're not going to camp, are you? Isn't it a bit cold?
你們沒有要野營吧?現在有點冷吧?
No, we're not. It is a bit cold. We're staying in a country inn.
是的,我們不野營,有點兒冷。我們會住在一家鄉村旅社。
It's not like five-star hotels or anything. But it's really comfortable.
它不像那種五星級酒店,但是住在那會很舒服。
Hmm, sounds interesting. You know, it's the boating that I don't like.
嗯,聽起來很有趣。但是你知道的,我不喜歡劃船。
Well, what are you up to?
嗯,那你喜歡什么?
Sit on my sofa all weekend and watch the DVDs I've just bought.
我喜歡整個周末窩在沙發里看我剛買的影碟。
And that will be a busy weekend. I may finish watching Friends.
而且這會是非常忙碌的一周,我要看完《老友記》。
I don't know how you can do that all weekend, Gordon. I'd get bored.
戈登,我不知道你是怎么在一個周末做到這些的。我會感到無聊。
I know, I know. But that's really what I want to do.
我懂,但是這就是我想做的。