Pacific Bell. May I help you?
這里是太平洋貝爾公司,有什么可以為您效勞的嗎?
I'd like to have my phone disconnected.
我想辦理電話斷線業務。
May I ask why?
能告訴我原因嗎?
Well, I'm moving house.
嗯,我正在搬家。
I've just graduated, and I'm moving to California in August for a new job there.
我剛剛畢業,打算8月份搬去加利福利亞,因為我在那兒找了份新工作。
Congratulations!
恭喜你。
Thanks.
謝謝。
All right. May I have your phone number, please?
好的,請告訴我您的電話號碼。
Sure. It's 320-428-7859.
當然。是320-428-7859。
And the name on the account, please?
請告訴我您的賬戶名稱?
It's Edward Ryefield. That's R-Y-E-F-I-E-L-D.
愛德華·德來福爾德。是RYEFIELD。
OK, for security purposes, may I have your date of birth, please?
好的,出于安全考慮,可以告訴我您的生日么?
It's June 5, 1988.
是1988年6月5日。
Thank you, now when would you like it to be disconnected?
謝謝,那么您能告訴我您希望何時終止業務嗎?
August 9, by 5 pm.
8月9日,下午5點吧。
No problem.
沒問題。
Oh, yes, one more thing.
哦,對了,還有一件事。
I have a monthly pre-paid home phone plan with you.
我還與你們公司有一項預付家庭電話費用的業務。
Can I get some of my money back now that I have canceled my service before the end of the billing circle?
既然我在賬單結算前結束了這個業務,我能要回一些錢么?
Sorry, you can't.
哦,對不起,不能。
That's too bad.
太糟糕了。
Sorry about that.
很抱歉。
Mr. Ryefield, the telephone will be disconnected at 5 pm, August 9.
來福爾德先生,您的電話業務將于8月9日下午5點終止。