I went to look at those new houses near the sports center this afternoon.
我今天下午去看了體育中心附近的新房子。
Oh, yes.
哦,是嗎。
They are really nice.
房子真的很棒。
There is lots of space and each house has got 3 bedrooms and a separate shower room.
房子空間很大,每個房子有3個臥室和一個獨立的淋浴間。
Mm...
嗯……
And there is a garden at the back.
房子后面還有一個花園。
John, would you put down your book?
約翰,你能放下你的書么?
Aren't you interested?
你難道不感興趣么?
Not especially.
并不是很感興趣。
But why? I thought you wanted to move.
但是為什么?我以為你會想搬家的。
You are the one who wants to move.
你才是想搬家的那個吧。
But you said the last time your brother stayed, it was impossible without an extra bedroom.
但是上次你哥哥來住的時候,你說沒有一間額外的房間不可能住得下的。
I didn't say that. I like this flat. I can walk to work.
我沒有那樣說。我喜歡這間公寓。我可以走路去上班。
You could still walk to work if we moved.
如果我們搬家了,你還是可以走著去上班呀。
It's further away, and it'd be far too noisy near the sports center.
那有點遠了,而且體育中心周圍太噪雜了。
But it's not exactly quiet living on this main road.
但是住在這條主干道上也并不安靜啊。
Well. We chose this flat together.
好吧,我們是一起選的這間公寓。
And you didn't mind the noise from the main road then.
而且你當時并不介意大街上的噪音。
I seem to remember you liked the idea of being close to a bus station.
我還記得你說過喜歡住得離公交車站近些。
I did. And still do.
我以前是這么覺得,現在也這么覺得。
It's simply that we need more space.
現在的問題只是我們需要更多的空間。
John, at least come and have a look at the houses.
約翰,至少去看看那些新房子吧。
Very well, then, but don't expect me to change my mind.
很好,但是別指望我會改變主意。
OK. We'll just look.
好吧,我們就只是看看。