Oh, I hope Alexander likes this.
噢,我希望亞歷山大會喜歡這個。
It's a bit of risk serving fish and shrimps to a guest who comes to visit us for the first time.
用魚和蝦招待一個第一次來探望我們的客人是有點冒險啊。
Maybe I should also prepare a steak.
或許我該再準備一份牛排。
Yeah, it's not a bad idea.
哦,這主意不錯。
Alexander is the new director of my department and I don't know much about his preference.
亞歷山大是我們部門新來的主管,我不太清楚他的偏好。
He came from another department of the company early this year.
今年年初他從公司的另一個部門調過來。
I've never met him before, but I've heard a lot about him from you in the past few days.
我之前從未見過他,但是過去這幾天,我從你這兒聽到了很多關于他的事情。
It seems that he's a very good boss with rich business experience.
聽起來,他是一個工作經歷豐富的好上司。
Absolutely. He's the one who comes to save the department.
當然了。他是我們部門的救星。
Really? Why do you say so?
真的嗎?你為什么這么說?
Well, you know, last year when economy was not good, our profit was far from satisfying.
恩,你知道的,去年因為經濟不景氣,我們的收益不盡人意。
The company even thought about closing down this department.
公司甚至打算關閉這個部門。
So what about the situation this year?
那么今年境況如何?
Alexander introduced the brand new system for sales management and it's quite effective and efficient.
亞歷山大提出了一個嶄新的銷售管理制度,而且頗有成效。
The profit has even doubled in the last month.
上個月的收益甚至翻了一番。
Wow, that's fantastic.
哇,太神奇了。
I cannot wait to meet him for dinner.
我迫不及待要在晚餐上見到他了。