Have you decided how much you are going to ask for your flat, ma'am?
您決定公寓要價多少了嗎,夫人?
Not yet.
還沒有。
Oh, I'm totally at a loss where to start.
噢,我完全不知道該從何下手了。
Well, you need to consider several factors, like the size, location, condition…
嗯,您需要考慮一些因素,比如房子的大小、所處的位置、周圍的環境……
Um, how big is your flat?
嗯,您的公寓有多大?
Two bedrooms.
有兩間臥室。
That's not very big.
這不算太大。
Is it downtown?
它位于市中心么?
Yes. It's just a block away from the finance center.
是的,它和金融中心之間僅隔著一個街道的距離。
Well, that certainly adds to its value.
嗯,那肯定能增加房子的價值。
Is it in good shape?
公寓是否完好無損?
It was built in the 90s, but we've just had it redecorated.
它是90年代建造的,不過我們已經重新裝修過了。
You also need to consider the prices of other flats in the neighborhood.
您還需要考慮周邊公寓的價格。
Sure, sure.
當然,當然。
Can you decide on the offer price now?
您現在能開價了嗎?
Um, probably not.
呃,可能不行。
I'd better talk with my husband first.
我最好還是先和我丈夫商量一下。
Thanks for the information though.
但是還是要謝謝你提供了這些信息。
I'll contact you when we have decided.
我們決定好后會聯系你的。