Man: Hello, do you mind if I sit next to you?
男士:你好,介意我坐在你旁邊嗎?
Woman: No, sir, you can sit here.
女士:不介意,先生,你可以坐在這里。
Man: Thanks. Oh, it's a bit cold here. Is it all right if I close the window?
男士:謝謝。哦,有點冷。我把窗戶關上可以嗎?
Woman: I'd rather you didn't. I have a little headache and the fresh air helps. Could you please put on your coat if you feel cold?
女士:還是不要關了。我有點頭痛,吹吹新鮮空氣能讓我緩解一下。如果你覺得冷,能不能請你穿上外套?
Man: All right! Well, would you mind if I smoke?
男士:好吧!嗯,你介意我抽煙嗎?
Woman: I'm sorry, sir, please don't. Smoking makes me cough. And the sign says "No Smoking."
女士:抱歉,先生,請您不要抽煙。煙味會導致我咳嗽。牌子上寫著“禁止吸煙”。
Man: OK. Thanks for reminding me.
男士:好的。謝謝你提醒我。
Woman: Oh, sir, I need to make a phone call, but my phone is out of charge. Is it OK with you if I use yours?
女士:哦,先生,我要打個電話,但是我的手機沒電了。我可以用一下你的嗎?
Man: Sure. Here you are.
男士:當然可以,給你。
Woman: Thank you very much, sir.
女士:十分感謝你,先生。